Chapter 47.

Hey Guys!!!!

The 47th chapter for the story.

I don't own Mahabharat.

IMPORTANT A/N BELOW

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The Hastinapur brothers along with Karn and Ananya were on their way to Hastinapur, where they had been called upon by Maha Mahim Bishma. To travel fast all of them were riding horses.

The Hastinapur brother were surprised when they saw Karn's horse. It was a beautiful black colored horse that had a white star kind of shaped thing on his head. The horse was instantly liked by all the brothers.

But the surprise was even more when they saw Ananya's horse. It was pale golden in color and had a lush white mane and tail. The Hastinapur brothers actually fell in love with the horse.

Normally, they would have been astonished to see a girl ride a horse this good but it was Ananya so they did not even blink an eye at it. She seemed completely at ease while riding the horse.

"You guys are so boring, just like him." Ananya whined, motioning at Karn who was laid down on the horse, beside her.

Now that was a sight that had astonished the brothers, Karn had climbed on to the horse, in opposite direction and laid back on its mane. His hand was tucked under his head, where it rested on the horse's mane. His left leg was bended to rest on the horses back, while the other was placed over his left leg.
His eyes were closed and he looked practically asleep.

"I am not boring, Annie. Just smart." Karn says, without opening his eyes. "I am asleep now, so that I can talk and interact with people later."

"What is the point? The other people also need to sleep, you can sleep then." Ananya pointed out.