Chapter 16.

Hey Guys!!!!

The sixteenth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"What about our names?" Nakul asks. "Jyeshta won't lie when; his name is asked. So, what are we going to do?"

"We need to name, one another." Sehdev suggested.

"But what about Jyeshta, who will name him?" Arjun asks.

"I will." Ashwatthama says. "You guys are his younger brother, while I am your cousin's friend, indirectly becoming yours too. And of course, a friend can name his other friend, right?"

"Yes, it is absolute right." Yudhishthira agrees.

"Then I name you as Dharmayu." Ashwatthama declares. "So, now if anyone asks, you are Dharmayu."

Yudhishthira smiles, "Thank you for the wonderful name."
He turns to Duryodhana, "You are younger than me, so I can name you, can I ?"

Duryodhana was startled but nodded. "Of course,"

"Then you will be called as Suyo." Yudhishthira announces.

"Suyo." Duryodhana repeats. "I like it."
"I name Bheema as Balraj."

"Thank you." He nods his head. "I name Arjun as Animesh."

"Thank you, Bhrata Bhe- I mean Balraj." Arjun hastily corrects himself. "I name Dushassan as Dhushtar."

"I name Nakul as Abhiraam." Dushassan says.

"Thank you." Nakul smiles. "Sehdev will be Amiran."

Sehdev smiles at Nakul, before turning to Ashwatthama. "And I name Mitra Ashwatthama as Ashvanth."

"Great." Ashwatthama smiled.

"I can take you till here only, join that crowd, they are the people that had been visiting the palace, for some work. You can easily escape, if with them." Yuyutsu motions towards a group of people walking out.

Thanking him, the princes join the crowd, standing near but at the same time away from them. Once out of the palace, they separate from the group, ensuring that nobody saw them.

"We will act as new visitors of Hastinapur." Yudhishthira says. "And the eight of us are siblings."

"But we need to eat and until we figure the two guys out, we can't return to the palace." Duryodhana says.

"We can be orphan friends." Ashwatthama suggests.

"But how does that help us with our food?" Bheema asks, distressed.

"We can work here." Dushassan says softly.

"Work?" Nakul asks. "What and where?"

"We can be orphan friends of the same teacher, and now we have all decided to stay here. So, we can ask he people if they require anybody with the job qualities we have." Sehdev spins the story. "Work done. And in the meantime as we are in the middle of the people we can also learn about the two guys."

"Great thinking." Ashwatthama complements.

"Come on." Yudhishthira says and the eight boys head, towards what looked the main house, must be some big guy here.