Prologue: The Senate hearing

Hello people so if you don't already know the Monsterverse is canceled but my friend No Name gave a suggestion that as Tribute I would show you what the next step to the story was after Godzilla vs King Kong. So I decided to release the story. Now this isn't the best story and stuff but I tried my best. Now I'll try to update it but I hope you enjoy

(Y/N) was enjoying his time in the pool as he had is eyes closed

then a small pair of dorsal Finns appear behind him. He looks behind him and sees Nothing then the dorsal Finns appear again but this time there coming at (Y/N) at a really fast (Y/N) turns around and screams as huge wave of water hit him (Y/N) Growls as he looks at Y/N who's laughing he then stops as he gets splashed with water then they start splashing each other as they start laughing as they we're having fun. Yang and Velvet watch them as they are smiling.

Yang: Even after everything it's good to see that there still really close.

Velvet: Yeah. He knew that Little Goji had good intentions.
Yang looks down as the thought of Ruby appeared in her head and Velvet noticed it.

Velvet: Is it Ruby?

Yang: Yeah.

Velvet: Yang it's not your fault.

Yang: I know it's just... During that day. I just got my sister back and we back to doing the old things we use to do. And then after Ozpin fused with Salem and Cinder. Ruby sacrifice herself so she can.
Yang couldn't finish her words but then Velvet put her hand on Yang Shoulder.

Velvet: I know how you feel. It's painful to know that Ruby is not with us. But her sacrifice was not vain. She saved world. More importantly. She saved those two. *Points at the two Titan Faunus* and I think she wouldn't have done what she did if she knew that they weren't going to be here.
Yang starts to smile.

Blake: Yang tell the boys to come in. It's time for lunch.
Yang nods as she walks out to see the boys are still playing in the pool.

Yang: Come on boys it's time for lunch.
Y/N and (Y/N) stopped playing and got out of the pool. Finally after they got there baths and dried off they were sitting at the table eating burgers as Y/N and (Y/N) where enjoying there food.

Blake: (Chuckles) Slow down you two.

Velvet: Yeah what's the rush?

Y/N: A new episode of our favorite TV show is about to come on!

Velvet: That is?

(Y/N): Spectacular Spider-Man!

Yang: There's no need to rush it dosen't come on for at least an hour.

(Y/N): We know but we just can't help it! It's so good!

Blake: You won't miss it we promise.

Y/N and (Y/N): Yay!
All three chuckled after they finished there lunch they sit near the tv as both of them were jumping up and down ready to watch there favorite show the door opens to reveal Qrow.

Y/N and (Y/N): Hi Uncle Qrow.
Then there favorite show started to play and they gasped in excitement as Spectacular Spider-man started playing.

Qrow: Hmph. So you got them into Spider-Man?

Yang: Yeah. The original tv show was me and Ruby's favorite.

Qrow: Yeah... But I came to talk to you about something serious. It's about the kids.