Chapter 7: Cotillion

(A/N: I did my best with the descriptions.)

Location: Cotillion

Brooklyn took a deep breathe before walking out into everyone's sight. Everyone looked up at her and softly gasped. She looked beautiful. Doug, Ethan, Evie, Jay, Carlos and Jane looked at Brooklyn in awe. Carefully, (because she was wearing heels), she made her way down the stairs to join everyone, the closer she got to them, more light shone on her.

The dress Evie made her complimented her very well, it was created in her signature dark red colour, it flows down straight to her feet, the dress itself was made in an A-line style (A/N: I hope I got the dress styles right. I'm not good at describing clothes.) and had off-the-shoulder straps on the side. She had a bejewelled belt around her waist showing off her figure and Harry's hook necklace, she used a spell to grow out her hair temporarily.

 She had a bejewelled belt around her waist showing off her figure and Harry's hook necklace, she used a spell to grow out her hair temporarily

(A/N: I know, the editing of the hair does not look that amazing. I tried my best, I did add the dress on her and I think I did a decent job.)

"Brooks..." Jay smiled. "You look beautiful."

Brooklyn smiled and gave out a soft laugh at the compliment. She grabbed Evie's hand and smiled at her.

"Thank you." She whispered to her. "You made me look really beautiful."

"I did nothing. All I did is put a dress on you. That beauty is all yours." Evie hugged Brooklyn tightly.

"You guys look amazing!" Brooklyn exclaimed at their formal clothing.

Evie wore a beautiful A-line dark blue gown, she created black delicate branch-like designs that covered the entire gown, she had a dark blue tulle train flowing behind her which was attached to the blue-sparkled strap which went across her chest and connected to the back, she had red leather fingerless gloves which reached just below her elbow. She had her hair tied in a tight bun which one strip of hair cascading down, she had the ruby heart with a gold crown and held it on top of a gold comb. It was the rube she had taken from the Isle; it was almost as if Dizzy was right beside her in Auradon, despite not being there physically.

 It was the rube she had taken from the Isle; it was almost as if Dizzy was right beside her in Auradon, despite not being there physically