Chapter 1: Royal Meeting

1 Month Ago

It had been 11 months since Uma had attacked and 11 months since Ben sent out invites for the new villain kids to join Auradon. Brooklyn was having yet another royal meeting regarding the programmes update. Because Brooklyn was at the Isle, she was on video call.

"Can you see and hear me?" Brooklyn asked.

"Yes, we can." Ben confirmed. "As you all know, this is Brooklyn LeGume, daughter of Gaston, and we have contacted all of you for another meeting regarding the villain kids programme." Ben explained.

"Why should we bring them over? They are villain children; they've been brought up by villains." Queen Leah asked, glaring at the villain girl on the TV.

Brooklyn hated the woman. "Your future queen is a villain kid, don't forget that. Just because we're from the Isle, doesn't mean we're completely evil." She glared at the elderly woman.

"All villain children are evil." Queen Leah refused to budge.

"You think we're the villains. You are the ones giving fake hope to the innocent kids on the Isle. They want freedom, they want to learn, they want to be able to be feel safe when they leave their homes. They shouldn't have to worry when they get their next meal, they should worry about normal kids' things like: what should I do for my project? Who can I play at break with? Not: How do I survive this? When will I next eat? Not everyone is lucky to have a parent care about them like I have. I have 2 adults- Gaston and the Enchantress."

"We've sent the letters." Ben said, trying to defend them.

"What you've done... is risen their hopes, but have no intentions of bringing them over. Who's the real villains? The ones giving kids the best education they can despite all the lack of resources?" She pointed at herself for emphasis. "... or the ones who promised everything but have not honour to actual go through with it and are letting down the very kids they promised?" She pointed at them. "So much for a royal family we can all trust right Ben."

There was soft knock at the door. Brooklyn excused herself and opened the door to reveal a young girl. "Hi Brookie!"

"Hi Eileen." Brooklyn smiled at the young, she picked the young girl up and carried her to the video call. "Say hi to the people in the computer Eileen."

"Hi people in the computer!" The princesses and princes all awed at the adorable girl. Mal smiled but that soon turned into a frown when she noticed a light bruise on her cheek.

"What happened?" She asked, pointing to the bruise on her cheek.

"Mummy found me. Brookie's been helping us hide from our mummies and daddies from hurting us. I got hungry and went to get food but then mummy found me and was angry that I was hiding and hurted me." Gasps escaped all the members (except for Queen Leah).

Ben struggled to stop the tears. "We'll bring them over as soon as we can."