Chapter 26 - Traitor?

Yay! I finally got my computer back!! T3T Oh how I missed my sweetheart!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana pov:

What was Ichigo doing here? Why were people from Soul Society here too? Had they sensed the Hougyoku with me? I was still wearing the necklace that Urahara san had given me and it had been working fine until now.

"Looks like they finally caught up." I looked at Aizen, I mean Sousuke san and he was smiling while looking in the direction from which all those people were coming. "What do you mean 'they caught up'? Did you send them a signal that you're here?" I asked slightly worried. He chuckled and looked at me. "No, they came here sensing my reiatsu. I do believe you haven't sensed any Hollow either since I came here." I frowned more. "Sensing your reiatsu? Wait...does that mean you weren't concealing it?! And what does this have to do with Hollows appearing?"

"Mere Hollows disintegrate under the intensity of my reiatsu." He smirked and I took a few steps away from him. "You weren't hiding your reiatsu....why didn't you?! Now there's going to be trouble!" "I don't need to conceal my reiatsu. I think its about time they know that your power belongs to me." I turned to the side and gasped as Ichigo and the others arrived. Ichigo was already in his Bankai form and so was Renji. The captains from Soul Society arrived from the other side and they were watching Sousuke san with a glare so intense, it made me shudder.

"Aizen!" Jushiro san was the first to speak. He spoke as if he knew Sousuke san.....what was going on? Now that I think about it, I had never tried to understand who Sousuke san really was, where he came from and his past and stuff. He just told me what he wanted, what he was doing to get it and I had gone along with it without any other questions. No one had mentioned anything about him before either.....other than that; I had noticed Ichimaru san was the only one who called him as Aizen taichou. That was strange....why did Ichimaru san call him taichou when everyone else, even Tousen san, called him Aizen sama?

"You b******! Get away from Sana!" This time Ichigo yelled and pointed his black sword at Sousuke san. Sousuke san chuckled and put an arm around me, bringing me to his side again. Everyone watching from below gasped and my eyes went wide as Ulquiorra and Stark appeared next to us. The portal to Hueco Mundo, Garganta, opened and Grimmjow and Nnoitra stepped out grinning. I looked around startled and then looked back at the ballroom and all the guests inside. Sousuke san noticed and brought his arm around me so I was facing him and pressed up against him. My hands were on his chest and I looked up at him in slight worry.

"Lets take this somewhere else, shall we?" He smiled and teleported away. I don't know how far we had gone, but it was quite far. We were in open grounds and it was a place I had never seen before. The Espada, captains, Ichigo and the others appeared around us as well and I was watching with wide eyes and they all held out their swords to Sousuke san. "Let her go, Aizen." Rukia glared and Sousuke san let me go. I took a few steps sideways away from him, but he grabbed my wrist in a painfully tight grip. I hissed and he glanced at me once before looking back at the others.

The way he was holding my wrist now was so different than before. He had always been gentle with me and this was the first time he had such a painful grip on me. It was so tight that my hand was starting to go numb at the lack of blood circulation. I twisted my hand trying to make him let go but he only gripped harder. "Sousuke san! That's hurting!" I said in a voice so that only he could hear and he loosened his hold a little. I sighed in relief and looked at the others.

"I said let her go!!" Ichigo yelled and shot out, but he was easily blocked by Grimmjow's sword. "Yo teme! Its been a while, eh?" "You b******! Get out of my way! I don't have time to deal with you right now!" Ichigo pushed him back with his sword and Grimmjow held his sword up at him. They began fighting and Grimmjow seemed to be having a good time. "Heh! That's some stuck up attitude you have! You're going to have to get through me if you want to even have a chance of getting close to that b****!" Grimmjow mocked Ichigo and he cursed in anger.