A/N

Yeah, so I couldn't control myself anymore and I ended up uploading the new fanfiction I have been working on.

As you all can see, it is a Bleach fanfiction, a love story for the One and Only Aizen Sosuke!!! *drum roll please*

Don't blame me. I always end up falling for the super handsome but evil guy of the series. And I'm sure lots of you others do too because well, its the author's fault for making them so charaismatic, right? So don't worry my fellow fans! We're all in the same boat!!! :P

So, I completely fell for Aizen when I first saw him. I don't know whether it was his face, his physical personality or his super cool facade that made me totally fall for him. But everything about him was just like WOW. So my brain started working away on ideas for a love story for him.....well, it didn't start out as a love story. More like an adventure story, but I decided that he would be the one to have a love story.

Anyway, I'll stop fangirling and blabbering away my obsession here (like always) and I'll get right down to the story! Hope you all enjoy reading and I hope to see lots of votes and comments! You know how I love hearing comments! *sparkly eyes*

So VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!

P.S. Here are a few of Aizen's quoted from the beginning of the anime (I'm writing the story as I watch the anime so those of you who have finished the anime, please don't leave me any spiolers!! >3<). And I especially fangirled when Aizen blocked Ichigo with one finger and caused him some major damage. Its not that I wanted Ichigo to get hurt, but well, we all know how we get when we get the hots for any character. ;)

"Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding."

"Its very hard to step on an ant without crushing it."

"Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens"

Rock and roll baby!

Cheers!

Midnight_Lilac