Chapter 11 - Dark appearances

Lol, looks like my bribing worked ^^' And as promised, I shall give my newest commenter (is that even a word??) the bribe XD

This chapter is dedicated to acatzlife!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana pov:

"Mom! I'm just going to go out for a walk!" I called out as I left the hotel room. "Okay honey! Be careful!" She called back and I closed the door as I exited the room. I headed down the stairs and out of the hotel. It was a pleasant autumn night and it wasn't too warm or too chilly.

I took a deep breath of the fresh air and sighed. The fashion meet was so busy that I didn't have any time to think about what had happened when I left home. After I had felt those reiastsus, I had been very uneasy. After putting two miles of distance between us, I wasn't able to sense anyone's reiatsus anymore. So I wasn't able to confirm anything of their well being. Besides being busy, after we returned to the hotel each day, I was so tired that I would fall asleep the minute my head would hit the pillow.

The meet had ended this afternoon and now I had time to think. I wanted to just get lost in my thoughts and not worry my mom if I ended up in a daze. Besides, walking alone would give me the space I needed to think about all this.

I made it to a park and I walked to the playground in the center. I smiled as I remembered times I had played on the swings and slides. They brought back childhood memories....it was nostalgic. I walked to the swings and sat down on one of them. I rocked back and forth slowly and looked up at the sky. "Ichigo, Orihime, Sado, Renji.....I hope you and everyone else are okay." I mumbled into the silence. I was actually really itching to go back. We were going to leave tonight at 9:30 and I really wanted to see if everyone was okay.

I knew I should have taken Urahara san's shop number. I could have at least called him and asked him if everyone were okay. And I cant believe that I hadn't taken anybody else's number until now. I was so busy with figuring out all this reiatsu and spirits and Hollows stuff, that this had completely slipped my mind.

I sighed and closed my eyes lightly. I was tired, my eyes burning and my mind restless. I really wonder what those reiatsus were....

Everything around me was silent, but I jumped and screeched quite loudly as I felt something cold against my cheek. I almost fell off the swing and my heart was pounding a mile a minute as I looked to the side. I blinked and my eyes went wide when I saw a boy with soft brown hair and mischievous blue eyes looking at me. "Michael?!" I asked in shock and he chuckled.

"Hey sport! What's up?" He asked and a wide grin lit up my face. "Oh my gosh, Michael!!" I jumped up from the swing and wrapped my arms around him in a tight embrace. He held me back, lifting me off the ground slightly and spinning me around once before putting me down again. "Good to know you're happy to see me." He teased and I punched his arm playfully as I let go. "Of course I'm happy to see my best friend!"

Michael and I were best friends in school when I studied in New York. I was an oddball in the class because I was Japanese and I was rich, but he had befriended me like I was a totally normal kid. Ever since then, we were always glued to each other in school and most of the time, even outside the school too.

"What are you doing sitting on a swing alone? Especially with that dazed look on your face?" We both sat down on the swings and he handed me a soda. I chuckled at his question and shook my head. "I was just thinking about school. I came here with my mom for a fashion meet so I had to bunk school. What about you? What are you doing in Japan?" He chugged down his soda and let out a sigh. "I came here from my school on a cultural exchange program."