Chapter Eleven

Kagami's POV:

I woke up this morning and heard the birds chirping and the sunlight shining upon me from outside the window. I looked next to me and saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully.

I didn't want to wake her up since she looked so cute while sleeping with her hair all messy and her cheeks a little flushed. I was just staring at her until I saw a movement on her face as her eyelids flickered slightly, which then opened. She smiled when she noticed I was looking at her and said, "Good morning, Edward."

I was embarrassed as I slightly chuckled, "Don't call me that; I'm no creep." She softly laughed, "Okay, Gami, c'mon, let's get breakfast."

She stretched out her body as I got up and headed to the bathroom. While I washed my face in the sink, I could hear my girl humming a tune.

I smiled because of how lovely she sounded. I got out of the bathroom after seeing Marinette talk to something. I confused looked at her then asked "Honey~ are you talking to yourself?"

She turned to look at me and stammered, "N-no one!" "I was just rambling about nothing important."
I raised an eyebrow and nodded, "Whatever you say, doll." I leaned forward and kissed her before we went downstairs.

Marinette's parents aren't here yet, so I asked, "Do you want to go out to eat?" She shook her head. "Kagami I can make you breakfast! It's my treat, especially after last night."

I sighed softly but accepted it nonetheless. She didn't need to do this, but I know it's a caring gesture she's trying to make.
She sat me down and said, "Now relax. I'll call you when breakfast is done."

I got a call from Amilia.
Amilia: "Kagami, where are you?"

Kagami: "At Marinette's house, why do you ask?"

Amilia:"Your mother is coming home in thirty minutes!"

Kagami:"I'll be on my way."

Amilia: "See you soon."

I noticed Marinette placing plates on the table. I snuck up behind her, hugging her from the waist, and sadly said, "Sorry doll, I have to go."
She frowned, "All of a sudden?" My chin rested on her shoulder. "My mother is coming home any minute now." She pouted as I pulled away, "Bye, Kagami." I kissed her cheek gently before heading towards the door, and as I left, I waved goodbye to her.

I heard a shout from her: "Wait! Gami!" I stopped in my tracks facing her as she approached me, saying, "I don't want this plate of breakfast going to waste so I wrapped it up in aluminum foil to keep it warm."

I smiled and took it. "Thank you, Mari."She grinned and waved goodbye as I left to go to my home.
When I arrived home, I was greeted by Amilia: "Good morning, dear, you better hurry and wash up."

I nodded and headed into the bathroom, taking a refreshing shower before I dried myself off. I wrapped a towel around my torso before grabbing my clothes and putting them on. Once finished, I brushed my hair and went to the kitchen to grab the food Marinette had brought for me. Amilia came by my side as she saw me and said, "You look pretty, but who made you that?"

I blushed slightly and nervously said, "My new girlfriend cooked for me." Her eyes sparkled as she exclaimed, "That's amazing, sweetheart!"
I smiled lightly as she hugged me, saying, "We should invite this girl over to visit sometime."

I smiled and replied, "I think you're right, Amilia."
A few minutes after my mother arrived, I stood up, bowing to her and saying, "Welcome back, mother." My mom smiled and held up her arms as I embraced her, and I felt like she really did love me.

I asked, "How has your trip to Japan been?" She replied, "It's not important to discuss." I frowned but maintained my tone in my voice pleasant "I understand."