20.

Raavi didn't get much sleep. She was afraid that he'll leave her if she closed her eyes, so she held him closer, so much so that her hand was paining. When Shiva woke up the next morning, she was looking at him earnestly. He began to run his fingers through her hair, and she relaxed. She placed a kiss on his lips to see his reaction. Shiva didn't recoil, instead he pulled her in closer once more and deepened the kiss.

"Sorry Shiva." Raavi said. "Maine jo kaha uske liye. Main har subah uthke maafi maangungi ab se."

Shiva smiled. "Uski koi zaroorat nahi. Tujhse itni si stupidity toh expected thi. Agar aisa kuch nahi karti toh mujhe fikr hoti."

Raavi gasped. "Bakwaas mat kar."

Shiva laughed. He pulled himself away from him to straighten his back but Raavi pulled him back to herself and held him tightly.

"Tu mujhse dur nahi jayega ab kabhi." Raavi pouted.

"Ae chipkali! Aise chipki rahegi toh 2 din mein kamar toot jaani hai." Shiva got up from the bed. "Mujhe waise bhi kuch kaam hai. Abhi thodi der mein aata hu."

Before Raavi could ask what his work was, Shiva wore his clothes and left. She pouted then got back to bed. Last night was very tiring and she hardly got some sleep. Might as well sleep till a little late.

***

When Raavi got out the shower and came to her room, she found Shiva sitting on the swing with a smile plastered on his face. She intentionally pulled her hair onto one side and started drying it, to give Shiva a glimpse of her back. His smile only widened and when Raavi saw he wasn't about to get up from the swing anytime soon, she went and sat on his lap. Shiva held her by her waist and she put her arms around him.

"Ek baat bata... tu kya Sachhi mujhe divorce dene wala tha?" Raavi asked.

"Iraada toh tha par tujhe apne se dur karne ki himmat hi nahi ho rahi thi." Shiva said. "Isiliye toh kal main divorce lawyer ke paas na jaake Surat chala gaya tha."

"Thank God Somnath ne tujhe akkal di." Raavi said.

"Ae gadheri, khud ki akkal toh ghas charne gayi thi aur tu mere akkal ki chinta kar rahi hai?" Shiva asked. "Kya dosti dosti khel rahi thi itne dino se?"

Raavi laughed. "Oh bhootnath! Galti teri bhi hai. Shaadi se pehle dosti dosti khel liye hote, toh shaadi ke baad khelna nahi hota."

"Tujhse kaun dosti karega. Tu biwi hi thik hai." Shiva said. "Aur tere biwi hone ka achha fayda bhi hai." Shiva kissed her neck.

Raavi blushed. "Badtameez kahi ka."

Shiva twirled a lock of her hair with his finger. He began to trail his tongue down her neck and when Raavi was too lost in that sensation, Shiva slipped a diamond ring on her finger. Raavi didn't realise what he did for a minute, but when she saw the ring, she squealed in joy.

"Meri ring!" Raavi exclaimed. "Kitne dino se wait kar rahi thi main iska. Itne din kyu laga diye ring dene mein?"

"Dene toh waala hai uss raat. Par tune kaand kar diya."

Raavi kissed him to thank him properly. "Sorry bhi aur thank you bhi."

"Agar thik se thank you bolna hai toh... woh Garima wala dress pehenke aa." Shiva said.

Raavi hit gently. "Tu bada besharam hai Shiva."

Shiva kissed her on the cheek. "Woh toh main hu. Achha chal bakwas bandh kar aur bags pack kar le. Hum Jaipur jaa rahe hai."

Raavi looked at him in shock. "Jaipur? Kyu?"

"Apna proper wala honeymoon manane." Shiva said, showing her the plane tickets he got for them.

Raavi snatched that from his hand and looked at him in shock. "Matlab tu subah subah tickets kharidne gaya tha?"

"Haa."

"Shiva..." Raavi squealed. "Tu toh sachhi world ka best husband nikla. I love you so so much!" She kissed him on the cheek.