19.

Raavi had never expected Shiva to look at her the way he was looking at her now. There was blind rage in eyes mixed with hurt. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt him, but somehow she managed to screw everything up. She wanted to apologise but no sound came out from her mouth. He hit the bedside table hard. Raavi knew that punch was meant for her, but Shiva would never hurt her. He turned around to leave but Raavi clutch his sleeve stopping him.

"Shiva... I'm sorry." She almost whisper.

Shiva freed his hand and started walking away. Suddenly, realisation hit Raavi. She couldn't let him go. If he walked out of here today, there was no chance she would get him back. He would divorce her and she would lose him. Iif she lost him, she might as well lose her life. Raavi ran behind him and before he could cross the threshold of their room, she hugged him from behind. Shiva stiffened at the contact, but he stopped.

"Mujhse galti ho gayi. Please maaf kar de mujhe." Raavi sobbed.

"Raavi chod mujhe."

"Nahi. Please. I'm sorry." Raavi said.

"Please Raavi. Ab iska kya fayda? Tu kabhi mujhe accept nahi kar payegi. Zabardasti ke rishte mein kuch nahi rakha."

Raavi held onto him tighter. When he said that, she realised how much she truly wanted him. She grabbed onto his shoulders and made her turn towards him. Cupping his face, she made him look into her eyes.

"Shiva main teri biwi hu." Raavi said. "Aur tu mera pati hai."

"Iss rishte ko todne jaa raha hu main. Ab tujhe azaad kar dunga." Shiva said. "Tujhe aise loveless rishte mein bandhe rehne ki koi zaroorat nahi."

Raavi felt her skin crawl as he said that. She hated herself for ever saying that. It wasn't true. The truth was she never knew what love was. She had an idea about it and she stuck to that, never knowing that it wasn't real. What Shiva and her had was real. It wasn't what she expected love to be, in fact, it was even better. His words tugged at her heart as she finally realised how he must have felt when he heard those words.

"Shiva please. Woh sach nahi tha. Humare iss rishte ke alawa sab jhooth." Raavi said. "Tujhe nahi pata par tu meri puri duniya ban chuka hai. Main Somnath ki sabse lucky ladki hu jo tu mera pati bana. Tere bina main apni zindagi imagine bhi nahi kar sakti."

When Raavi saw disbelief in his eyes, she was afraid she'd lost him already. Making one last attempt, she put his arms around her waist. "Shiva bhul jate hai jo kuch bhi hua. Wapas humare date ki raat mein laut chalte hai."

"Raavi-"

"Nahi Shiva. Tere bina nahi jee paungi main. Main ab sirf teri hu Shiva."

"Iski koi zaroorat nahi hai Raavi. Tu so jaa." He said. Shiva knew he had lost the battle seeing his wife cry like that. He couldn't bear it.

"Zaroorat hai. Mujhe teri zaroorat hai." She clutched at his shirt. "Please Shiva. Apne pati hone ka haq jata mujhpe."

"Hum kal baat karte hai iske baare mein." Shiva said, feeling helpless before his wife's vulnerability.

"Nahi. Kal tak ka intezaar nahi hoga mujhse." Raavi took his hand and put it on her neck.

"Mera touch toh tujhse bardaasht nahi hota na?" Shiva asked.

"Maine jhooth bola tha." Raavi said. "Tu choota hai toh main sab bhul jati hu. Aur iss baat se mujhe darr lag raha tha."

Shiva had a hard time controlling himself when Raavi spoke this way. He caressed her neck and she closed her eyes at the sensation. He caressed her waist and Raavi clutched onto his shirt harder. Shiva watched her every expression carefully. He was scared to think Raavi would cringe when he touched her, but she didn't. She was enjoying his touch. He took off the clip which was holding her hair in a bun and let it fall on her shoulders.

"Last chance." Shiva said. "Agar jaana hai toh jaa."

"Main kahi nahi jaa rahi Shiva." Raavi said. "Aaj se abhi se, main pure tan aur mann se teri biwi hu."

"Biwi ya sirf dost?" Shiva smirked.

Raavi kissed him in response. "Aise kiss kitne dost karte hai tujhe?"

Shiva slammed her against the wall and started kissing her neck. Raavi smiled, realising that she hadn't lost him. He was still hers. She tilted her neck giving him better access to her neck. He turned her back and untied the dori of her dress, his kisses getting rougher. His fingers started unhooking her dress one by one, but she moaned loudly, losing his patience. He ripped off the rest of the three hooks.

He threw her dress on the floor and turned her around kissing her breasts. His finger brushed against her nipple and she gave a soft moan. Seeing her respond like that, he licked her nipple, making her toes curl in pleasure. He took turns sucking both nipples, making her moan his name like a prayer.

Raavi brought his face near hers and kissed him. Shiva pulled her in closer and deepened the kiss. His tongue fought for dominance and he won the battle. Raavi was giving him all the control. She parted for breath and she felt herself being turned around. Shiva pulled her close, making her back flush against his chest. He kissed her shoulder and his other hand travelled south, under her petticoat. Raavi gasped as he touched her inner folds. He lazily continued trailing his finger down her folds. Raavi arched her back at the contact. His fingers sped up and so did the volume of Raavi's moans. Never before had she known that her husband could make her feel such immense pleasure. The pressure and intensity with which he was pleasuring her increased and Raavi came on his hand. Her first orgasm was so intense that she fell against him.

Before she could realise what was happening, Shiva picked her up in his arms and laid her on the bed. He took off his shirt and his vest, and kissed her passionately. Taking off her whole saree, he let it fall on the bed. Then he slid off her petticoat, leaving her naked. His lips began trailing down her body. He kissed her stomach, then her thighs. Raavi pulled him up and kissed him, unbuckling his belt with her fingers. She slowly slid off his pants, watching his erection come into life. She blushed watching him completely naked.

"Shiva..." Raavi wasn't sure as to how she should articulate her wish. She wanted him to take her without wasting any more time.

"Hmmm?" He kept kissing her neck.

"Shiva please..." She ran her fingers over his length, making him tremble with pleasure.

It was impossible to control himself any longer. He settled on top of her, lining himself against her. Raavi closed her eyes in anticipating. He began entering her slowly, making her bite her lower lip in order to stop herself from screaming. When he could no longer bear it, he entered her completely in one motion. She dug in her fingers on his back feeling the pain. Shiva didn't move. He waited for her to get used to his length. Once he found her relaxing, he began to move inside her.

He began to move roughly inside her as he felt her pulling him closer to her. Raavi felt as if their bodies had fused into one, and it wasn't just the pleasure, it was the whole experience of being one with her husband that was making her ecstatic. Shiva continued to ram inside her with all strength he had, making her go over the edge for the second time. He came soon after. He rolled away from her letting her breathe while he did the same.

After riding the wave of her orgasm for sometime, she moved closer to Shiva and kept her head on his chest, holding him close. He enveloped her in his arms. They continued basking in each other's arms for sometime.

"Shiva?"

"Haa?"

"I love you!" Raavi said.

"I love you too." He kissed her forehead, before drifting into sleep.

Raavi also drifted to sleep.