8.

Raavi woke up finding Shiva sitting beside her. He was sleeping while sitting. She held his hand and shook him awake. Shiva quickly touched her cheek to check her temperature. She realised she was sweaty because of the medicine and she blushed but he didn't care. He put the thermometer in her mouth for confirmation, and relaxed when he saw she didn't have fever anymore. Raavi was surprised to realise that he stayed up with her the entire night. It was unexpected of Shiva but he turned out to be a sweetheart.

"Tune sachhi mera khyaal rakha?" Raavi asked.

"Nahi nahi. Woh toh pados waali Kaanta kaki aake baithi thi tere saath puri raat."

Raavi pouted cutely. She wanted to get out of this lehenga and take a bath. Shiva held Raavi as she got up. She was still feeling weak. He helped her get her clothes out of the cupboard took her to the bathroom. Raavi almost thought he'd help her take a bath too but he left. She took a shower by herself and then joined the family for breakfast.

"Tu ab thik hai Raavi?" Dhara asked.

"Haa Dhara di main bilkul thik hu." Raavi smiled.

"Nahi. Tu ab 2-3 din koi kaam nahi karegi. Bas rest legi. Main aur Rishita sab sambhal lenge." Dhara said and Rishita frowned at her luck.

"Sirf main hi upset hu." Krish said. "Jab bhabhi behosh hui mujhe laga good news milne wala hai but mere chachu banne ka sapna toot gaya!"

Raavi turned a bright shade of red and Shiva quickly hit Krish on the head.

"Shiva aur Raavi denge good news?" Rishita started laughing but Dev looked at her crossly and she stopped.

"Main bhul hi gayi thi. Kal Gaumbi tere photos frame karwake le aaya tha." Dhara said. She handed Raavi the bag with the photo frames.

Raavi couldn't wait. She ran back to her room and hung it on the wall. It was perfect! Their room was now all set up. She squealed in excitement. Hearing which Shiva came to see what the matter was. He was stunned to see the photographs. They all brought so many memories. But what struck him was Raavi in tears in their wedding photograph. She was smiling in all the pictures, except that one. It pained him to see her crying. Why did she have to put up this one out of everything? He only wanted to see her smile.

"Kya hua? Tujhe pasand nahi aaya?" Raavi asked, reading his facial expressions.
"Tune humari shaadi wala photo kyu dala hai?" Shiva asked.

"Because yeh humara shaadi wala kamra hai. Aur shaadi wale kamre mein shaadi ki pictures hona compulsory hai Shiva." Raavi said. "Aur mujhe achhi lagi yeh waali. Bilkul shaadi waali feeling aa rahi hai isse."

Shiva chucked. "Yeh shaadi waali feeling kya hoti hai?"

"Dekh na tu mere gale mein mangalsutra baandh raha hai. Kitna pati pati feeling aa raha hai yeh dekhke."

Shiva laughed. He couldn't stop laughing after hearing that. Raavi was crazy. He looked at the picture again. If she liked it then it was fine. Raavi was amused to see him laugh like that. It was beautiful. He should laugh more often, she thought. She took a step closer to him in impulse and he froze. They were too close. His heart started beating loudly. This chipkali didn't even have any idea what she was doing to him. Raavi touched his face gently, but suddenly she realised what she was doing and pulled back. She looked away in embarrassment.

"Woh....woh sangeet waali picture achhi aayi tha na teri. Woh waali laga deti." Shiva said.

"Nahi. Sangeet Dev ke saath hui thi. Shaadi ke pehle waale saare functions Dev ke saath hue the. Woh picture main humare kamre mein nahi daal sakti. Yaha sirf tu aur main. Kisi aur ki jagah nahi hai yaha."