15.

"Yeh ladke reh kaha gaye?" Raavi asked. "Shiva ne kaha tha shaam tak aa jayega. 8 baj gaye already."

"Inn ladko pe kabhi bharosa mat karna. Yeh ghadi sirf show ke liye pehente hai. Jab tu late hogi, tab dekhna kitna time ka dhyaan rahega." Garima said.

"Par... par humari date!!!" Raavi whined. "Yeh late karega."

"Tu kya hot lag rahi hai sachhi." Sanjana said. 

The girls had been helping Raavi get ready for her date. Raavi looked at the mirror. She looked pretty but when she turned around, she felt shy. It was backless, held only by one button at the top. Fussing about that for a minute, she sat back down on the bed.

"Tu kyu nervous ho rahi hai? Apne pati ke saath hi ja rahi hai date pe. Itna nervous toh main shaadi se pehle bhi nahi hui thi." Garima laughed.

"Nervous nahi... bas main pehle date pe nahi gayi kabhi." Raavi said.

"Tu aur Shiva ek dusre ko bachpan se jaante hai Raavi. Kuch awkward nahi hoga." Sanjana assured her.

Raavi nodded. Just then her phone rang. It was Shiva. He asked her to come to the rooftop restaurant.

"Kya hua?" Sanjana asked.

"Shiva restaurant bula raha hai." Raavi said. "Mujhe laga yaha aake change karega but no. Dressing mein sara effort main hi lagau."

She whined for a bit then her friends wished her luck, and Raavi made her way to the terrace. The weather was really nice and Raavi was happy that Shiva had chosen this restaurant instead of the indoor one. It was also beautifully decorated with lights.

She found Shiva near a table right next to the railing. Raavi was surprised to see Shiva wearing a white shirt with a pair of denims. He looked handsome. She went closer to him and touched his shirt, feeling his hard chest through it. Shiva couldn't take his eyes off of her black dress. She looked beautiful and hot and sexy. He pulled a chair out of her to sit.   

"Toh tu shopping karne gaya tha?" Raavi asked as both of them took their seats.

"Ab tu aisi dress pehenke aayegi aur main apne waale kapdo mein aaunga toh toh mujhe complex ho jayega."

Raavi pouted. "Par tu mere bina aise shopping nahi ja sakta."

Shiva handed her the menu and they both ordered food. Raavi suddenly felt a little bit awkward to be with him. All her past interactions with him had been full of shouting and teasing. This was new. Who would have thought someday Shiva would take her out on a date? She wouldn't have believed it herself a month back. Not only did he bring her on a date, he actually dressed up for it. He was also being very sweet with her since the past few days.

"Waise tune bataya nahi main kaisi lag rahi hu." Raavi asked. "Teri pasand ki dress peheni maine. Aur koi uth patang compliment mat dena. Chipkaliyon ki beauty queen wala. Proper compliment de."

"Tu....thik lag rahi hai." Shiva said but as soon as he saw Raavi's frown, he changed his answer. "Thodi khoobsoorat aur thodi sexy."

Raavi blushed. "Tu bhi achha lag raha hai."

"Sirf achha?"

"Handsome." Raavi said. "Tujhe pata hai, school ke time kuch logo ko lagta tha tu mera boyfriend hai. Pata nahi kyu.."

"Pata hai." Shiva said. "Humesha mujhse chipki hui jo rehti thi. Kuch bhi hota tha toh mere paas chali aati thi."

"Hawww jhootha. Tu mujhe leke bachpan se possessive tha. Bilkul Kabir Singh jaisa. Aadhe ladke tujhse darte the. Aur mere aas paas bhi nahi aate the. Woh Roshan ko tune pita tha."

"Ae gadheri, zyada bakwaas mat kar. Tu hi aayi thi rote rote mujhe bolne ki woh tera picha nahi chorr raha. Warna mujhe koi shauk nahi hai logo ko maarte ghumne ka."

Raavi laughed.

"Ek baat bata.." Shiva asked. "Tu apni har problems mere paas kyu leke aayi thi? Aise toh tera Dev puran khatam nahi hota tha par problems ke time Shiva."

Raavi realised it was true. She always went to Shiva whenever there was problems at school, or in her college or in the neighbourhood. Her heart fluttered a bit when she thought about that. Shiva would always help her no matter what. "Aisi problems uske bas ki nahi thi."

"Pyaar Dev se but problem solve kare Shiva." Shiva muttered under his breath.

"Shiva first date ke liye tune location achhi select ki hai." Raavi said.

"Yeh date hai?" Shiva asked.

"Of course. Ek ladka aur ladki itna saj dhaj ke aaye toh woh date hi hota hai." Raavi chuckled.

Shiva smiled. He touched her hand and she didn't remove it. "Toh Somnath ki sabse beautiful ladki mujh jaise jaahil, kiraane ki dukan se saath date pe aayi hai?"

Raavi shook her head. "Somnath ki sabse beautiful ladki ka pati jaahil, kiraane ki dukan nahi ho sakta. Woh toh Somnath ka sabse hot ladka hoga."

Shiva smirked while Raavi blushed. She called hot by mistake and now Shiva wasn't going to leave her. He entwined his fingers with her and held her hand more firmly.

"Toh tujhe main hot lagta hu?" He asked.

"Nahi. Woh... Haa. Tu bina kapdo ke bohot hot lagta hai." Then she blushed again. "I mean bina shirt ke. Bina kapdo ke maine tujhe nahi dekha."

"Dekhna hai?" Shiva smirked.

Raavi snatched her hand away from him. "Nahi. Bilkul nahi. Tera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai."

Shiva chucked. He asked her if she would like dessert and she asked him to split a sundae with her. The ice-cream came and they ate from one plate with two spoons. He let her have most of it anyway. Then he noticed some chocolate smudge on her lips. Shiva wiped it away with this thumb, and sucked it. Raavi's stomach fluttered and she felt her desire stirring in the pit of her stomach. She averted her gaze.

Shiva paid the bill and they made their way to the hotel room. Raavi filed his quietly. She was feeling weird and she didn't know what to make out of these feelings. Shiva locked the door behind them and she went ahead to remove her earrings. He finally got the view of her back in that dress. Raavi noticed him staring at her back through the mirror and awkwardly she turned around, not realising that he could still see her back through the mirror. Shiva noticed her embarrassment and turned away.

"Sorry." He said. "Tu jake change kar le."

"Shiva... Thank you." Raavi said. "Yeh sab karne ke liye. Humari shaadi ko ek mauqa dene ke liye."

Saying that, she was about to step into the bathroom, but her feet twisted and she was about to fall but Shiva caught her. The feel of his bare hand on her back, made her feel even more weird. She couldn't describe the feeling exactly. It felt nice, warm and exciting. Shiva helped her stand, then when he was about to leave, Raavi put both her arms on his chest, stopping him.

They both kept staring into each other's eyes until their lips met. No one knew or cared who leaned in first. Perhaps both of them leaned in together at the same time. But once they kissed, Shiva pulled her in closer, holding her more firmly. Raavi's hands balled into fists as she pulled him in closer by his shirt.

Soon their tongues entwined and they began to kiss passionately. Raavi's hand grabbed his neck as she moaned into the kiss. Shiva's hand kept caressing her back and she leaned in even closer to him. Raavi's hands slipped under his shirt, right onto his skin. She felt him all over while Shiva undid the one button that was holding her dress together. His lips reached her neck and she moaned loudly.

Her own voice snapped her into reality and she pushed Shiva away from her.

"Shiva tu pagal ho gaya hai? Kya kar raha hai?"