13.

When they got up the next morning, Shiva gave Raavi a chance to back out from the trip. She said no. It hurt her to think she'd hurt him to this extent that he was ready to cancel this trip. The trip she planned for them to spend time together. She really hoped they didn't backtrack all the progress they made recently. Shiva and her quickly got ready and when the car arrived, they got on. 

Shiva sat on the front with Sameer while Raavi sat with Garima. The rest of them were going in the other car. It was a long journey and Raavi was bored. Shiva and Sameer kept talking about sports and business and Garima fell asleep after sometime. Shiva didn't speak to her even once, and she was upset. When they got down for lunch, they took two tables and Shiva sat with his friends instead of sitting with her. 

"Koi problem hai kya Raavi tum dono ke beech?" Sanjana asked her.

Raavi shook her head. She didn't know what to tell her. After lunch, they got back in the car and drove off. Soon they checked into the resort. Shiva and Raavi were shown their room. It was beautiful. Raavi completely forgot about her problems as soon as she saw her room. It was huge. There was a huge window and the view was fantastic. There was even a bathtub inside!

"Shiva yeh room kitna achha hai." Raavi said, and then looking at his face, she realised she needed to talk to him. "Shiva, tu mujhse naraz hai kya? Tune pure raaste mujhse baat nahi ki."

"Main naraaz nahi hu Raavi. Teri feelings ke liye tujhse naraz toh nahi ho sakta main. Tu mere liye kuch feel kare na kare woh teri marzi. Par yeh sab mere liye naya hai. Maine kabhi aisa.. khair chorr. Mujhe yeh sab process karne ke liye thoda sa waqt chahiye."

Raavi held his hand and made him sit on the bed beside her. "Shiva yeh humara mini-honeymoon hai. Tu mujhse baat nahi karega toh... please hum bas bhul jate hai sab kuch. Actually hum kal ka din hi bhul jate hai. Kuch thik nahi hua kal, family drama aur woh... Ek din rewind kar lete hai jisse sab wapas normal jo jaye. Thik hai?"

Shiva nodded. "Thik hai."

Raavi smiled and went to change. Shiva switched on the TV but Raavi shut down the TV saying she needed to sleep for sometime. Shiva looked at Raavi. He couldn't decide how to behave with her. She needed time to accept their relationship but hearing her saying that he shouldn't expect anything from her side was heartbreaking. Did losing Dev really affect her that much? He was pretty sure she didn't actually love Dev. It was childhood delusion. But he was wrong.

He had to be rational. It wouldn't fair to Raavi if he expected more of her. They made no such promises to each other while getting married. It was his problem that he had developed feelings for her, and his feelings didn't matter when it came to her happiness. Even if she could never love him back, he would still become the best husband to her.  

He went to freshen up and found Raavi awake on bed. She was sitting up and watching TV. Shiva went to fold his shirt and keep it in the suitcase. Raavi watched him carefully. Usually they couldn't go a second without arguing but he was awfully quiet. His silence was painful. This was such a beautiful resort and they were on their mini-honeymoon. She wanted to enjoy, but he had to spoil everything by bringing feelings in between.

"Tu toh sone waali thi na?" Shiva asked.

"Neend nahi aayi. False alarm." Raavi smiled. "Aaj ka koi khaas plan nahi hai. Raat bhi hone aayi... Hum kuch kare?"

"Kya karna hai tujhe?" Shiva asked.

"Kuch bhi. Resort check out kar sakte hai. Ya phir koi game khelte hai. Best!"

"Game? 2 log?"

"Ludo? Chess?"

"Tere paas hai ludo ya chess board? Tera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai? Kya anaab shanab bak rahi hai?" Shiva asked.