Chapter 14

1 week later, Lily, Rapunzel, and Will are in the labor and delivery room waiting for Victoria and Patricia to arrive. Rapunzel is 31 weeks pregnant and having contractions.

Victoria and Patricia come in and get everything ready for the birth.

Victoria. Hello everyone. How have you been doing?

Rapunzel. We've been great. I can't believe the day has finally come for my babies to be born.

Lily. I'm excited to meet your little ones.

Rapunzel. So am I. Hopefully they are still healthy and strong when they are born.

Lily. I hope so too.

Rapunzel goes through several hours of contractions, and Patricia comes in to check Rapunzel's cervix for effacement and dilation.

Patricia: So, you are 100% effaced and 0 centimeters dilated.

Several hours later, Rapunzel is fully dilated and pushes with all of her strength. She gives birth to her quads, but they do not want to budge. Rapunzel is given an epidural and anesthesia. Once that kicks in, a divider is put in front of Rapunzel, and the quadruplets are delivered via C-section.

The cords are cut by Will, and the quads are cleaned, measured, weighed, and checked for health.

Rapunzel is stitched up, and taken to a recovery room with her babies.

Five weeks later, Lillian's twins are born, and Rapunzel is left home with her babies and her birth mother. Around dinner time, Lily and Will arrive home with the twins, and everyone has a happy and wonderful life.

Rapunzel's quadruplets

Madeline Willow Johnson (born on March 5th at 11:00 pm; weight - 7lbs 4oz; length - 23 inches)

George William Johnson (born on March 5th at 11:01 pm; weight - 7 lbs 6oz; length - 25 inches)

Alexander Perkins Johnson (born on March 5th at 11:02 pm; weight - 7lbs 5oz; length - 24 inches)

Katelyn Anne Johnson (born on March 5th at 11:03 pm; weight - 7lbs 3oz; length - 26 inches)

Lily's Twins

Sarah Lillian Johnson (born on April 9th at 11:00 pm; weight - 7lbs 2oz length - 22 inches)
Alexandria Courtney Johnson (born on April 9th at 11:01 pm; weight - 7lbs 1oz; length - 21 inches)

15 years later, Rapunzel is 18 years old and her children are 15 years old. Her sisters are also 15 years old and they celebrate birthdays and holidays together with Rapunzel's parents. Rapunzel's husband Eugene understands that she and her mother were raped and became pregnant when Rapunzel was 3 years old, and he loves the quadruplets very much.

Everyone is happy and content and living happily ever after.