Chapter 2

One year later

Lily and Will are setting up the ballroom for Rapunzel's birthday. She loves anything frozen and she always asks for the characters from Frozen and Frozen 2. Currently there are white, blue, tan, brown, and purple streamers with purple and white roses and blue forget-me-nots. There is a three tiered vanilla cake with chocolate icing for the first tier, strawberry icing for the second tier, and carrot icing for the third tier.

The tables are adorned with tablecloths of the same color scheme and the plates are purple with white plastic wear and blue napkins. The tables are brown due to being dark oak wood and the chairs are light oak wood so they are tan on color.

There is a banner in all of the themed colors and there are a quartet of violinists that are off in the corner waiting to play songs from both Frozen movies.

Lily is dressed in an ice blue dress with a diamond crown and matching ring. She does not wear any make up because she wants to have a natural look. Her outfit is complete with a pair of white elbow length gloves and ice blue heels. Her hair is in a French twist braid with one curl on either side of her face.

Rapunzel is dressed in a purple dress with purple wrist length gloves, purple shoes, a diamond tiara and her hair is fixed into a braided ponytail.

Will is dressed in a black suit with a white undershirt and black pants with matching shoes. His hair is slicked back and slightly gelled to keep it in place.

At 5 in the afternoon, all of Rapunzel's friends arrived and they were escorted into the ballroom. Rapunzel is in her room with her nanny and they are playing make believe with the princess and horse figurines. 30 minutes after the guests arrive, Rapunzel is brought down to the ballroom. She enters and it is dark and no one is there. Suddenly, the lights turn on and everyone jumps out yelling surprise.

Rapunzel is happy and excited to see the decorations and tables and the cake and is very excited to see her friends. She runs around and laughs as they all chase each other around the ballroom. At 7 in the evening, everyone takes a seat at the tables, with a booster seat for Rapunzel and her friends, and everyone is served spaghetti with meatballs and a side of toast with cheese and a glass of either wine or water.

After dinner is done at 7:30, cake is served to everyone and they each enjoy a delicious slice of the cake with their preferred icing flavor. After an hour, everyone has finished their slices and Rapunzel in the middle of the ballroom opening gifts. She receives several books, clothes, shoes, gloves, tiaras, toys, stuffed animals, and blankets.

Two and a half hours later, all of the presents have been opened and the party decorations have been cleaned up and put away.

Lily, Will, and Rapunzel settle down on the couch and watch Rapunzel's favorite movies including Frozen and Frozen 2. Once they are done, it is eleven o'clock and Lily and Will tell their daughter happy birthday and get her ready for bed.

Once Rapunzel is asleep, Lily and Will shower, change into their night clothes, and snuggle under the covers.