eleven

Whatever inkling of hope that Soobin had because of last night that Yeonjun was going to stop bullying and flirting with him, was gone as soon as he walked into the junior counselor meeting the next morning. There Yeonjun was sprawled out in a chair talking to Beomgyu. Soobin could tell by the cocky tone of his voice, whatever Yeonjun he had met last night was a fever dream.

To make matters worse, Soobin had received a letter from his boyfriend. He hadn't read it yet, so he sat down across from Yeonjun and Beomgyu and opened it.

Soobin,

Hi, I miss your ass. Come home soon

Doyoung

Soobin rolled his eyes and shoved the letter back into its envelope. Why had he expected more? Not even an I love you, or I can't stop thinking about you. Just Soobins ass.

"Whats that?" Soobin pulled his hand away as Yeonjun tried to grab the letter from him.

"None of your business," Soobin snarked back.

"Oh really? I think everything is my business," Yeonjun grabbed for the letter again but Soobin was too quick and stuffed the letter in his pants pocket.

"Come on Choi, share with the class," yeonjun taunted, kicking Soobins leg from under the table.

"I said it's none of your-" right then mr. Lee walked in, looking way to energetic for how early it was.

"Alright everyone are you ready for a fun day today!" He ignored the silence and continued on excitedly.

"So after breakfast we're going to go on a canoe trip with everyone and we'll pack lunch and eat it down on the other side of the lake, than we'll have some free time before dinner. Than after dinner we're going to do another cabin competition," Soobin thought that the idea of free time sounded nice. Maybe he could write a letter to Doyoung.

"Soobs," Soobin looked up at the sound of someone whispering his name. Yeonjun was leaning across the table.

"What do you want?"

"You want to go to the cliff with me during free time?" Soobin remembered what Yeonjun had said about the cliff on their tour... why in the world would he want to go there alone with Soobin?

"Ummm.."

"Actually Soobins helping me in the craft shop today!" Yeji butted in from another table.

"Y-yeah that's what I'm doing," he stuttered watching Yeonjuns expression grow sour.

"Okay everyone, find yourself a canoe partner from your cabin!" Mr. Lee announced. Everyone was standing on the shore of the lake in their swimming suits. Soobin felt a bit self conscious in his pink swim trunks with skateboarding puppies on them. He was also feeling a little hot despite being knee deep in the cold lake water. He was trying to convince himself that it had nothing to do with Yeonjuns bare chest. Because his abs were quite the masterpiece.

"Do you want to be my partner," Jake asked. Soobin was about to nod his head but someone grabbed Jake's arm.

"You can't, you're already mine," Sunghoon said. Starting deeply into Jake's eyes. Feeling uncomfortable, Soobin waded out of the water to the shore.

"Be my partner?" Soobin looked to see Jungkook on one knee holding up a paddle like a sacrificial offering. Soobin chuckled.

"Sure but just so you know I've never canoed before... wait, that's a lie, I've canoed once before," Soobin had been once, with Yeonjun. He glanced over at the dark haired boy who wore a pair of simple black swim trunks. He had a big grin on his face as he had a splash war with a bunch of kids from his cabin. Soobin likes his smile way better than his smirk.