seven

"Soobin!" he turned around, smiling when he saw Jake running up beside him.

"Where were you hiding? No one could find you and Yeonjun, someone thought you cheated but I think you guys are just really good," Soobin laughed at how excited Jake was.

"Maybe I'll tell you some other time, did you have fun?"

"For the most part, Sunghoon was being pretty bossy, but he found a good place for the flag. Just not good enough I guess," they walked back up to the cabin, to find the rest of the boys just as hyper as they were when they had left. Jihoon was standing on his head, Jungwon was teaching them taekwondo and Sunoo was sharing his snacks with everyone.

"Okay everyone!" Jungkook bellowed, walking in behind Soobin and Jake.

"Don't be afraid to yell at them Soobin, they can sense fear and they see it as a sign of weakness," He whispered towards the younger. Soobin nodded.

"Gather around, so for the first Cabin time, does anyone have any recommendations of things they'd like to do during this time?" Jake raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"We could go on a nature walk and try to find cool leaves to make a wreath for our cabin," The cabin was absorbed by awkward silence, Sunghoon let out a sharp snort.

"Maybe another time Jake," Jungkook patted the boy on the shoulder, smiling reassuringly.

"How about this? Everyone find your bunk mate and let's do a get to know you game?" He explained the game to the boys and they all began excitedly talking with one another.

"Your really good at this," Soobin remarked as he noted how quickly Jungkook had gotten the kids to pay attention.

"It's a skill, and you'll get there too one day dont' worry," Soobin smiled up at the older man.

"While the boys are busy why don't you go take a shower, it's always smart to try and get in there before the camper do,"

"Yeah good idea," Soobin grabbed his shower stuff and clothes and headed into the bathroom.

The bathroom was large, and could definitely use a few upgrades. The pain was chipped, and the floor was stained. But it was quiet, which Soobin appreciated. He was surprised how dirty his clothes could get in one evening as he stepped into one of the shower areas, closing the curtain. He felt the warm water running down his bare back and chest, enjoying the feeling.

After a few minutes he turned off the shower, drying himself, before putting on his clean clothes. Brushing the wet hair out of his eyes, he stepped out of the shower to go back to his cabin. He didn't even notice someone standing by the sinks brushing his teeth.

"Damn boy, not gonna lie you look pretty hot right now," Soobin yelped, startled by the sound of the voice. But the shock turned to disgust when he heard the familiar snicker.

It was Yeonjun.

"Wow, you're quite jumpy aren't you?" Soobin turned glaring.

"Maybe don't scare me next time?" He demanded. To his surprise Yeonjun nodded.

"Okay," Soobin raised his eyebrow in shock. Yeonjun didn't seem like the kind to willingly agree with anything.

"Next time, instead of scaring you, I'll steal your clothes and towel so that you have to walk through the whole bathroom naked to get dressed," He smirked.

"And I'll make sure that I'm the only one around. So i'll be the only one who gets to see that beautiful body of yours," Yeonjun cocked his eyebrow, mocking soobins expression. that ridiculous smirk never leaving his face.

Soobin turned red, mouth falling opened in anger.

"Y-you-"

"I know I'm awful right?" Yeonjun laughed.

"I'm kidding by the way. It's way more fun to wait until you're so desperately in love with me that you willingly strip for me without me having to even ask," He shrugged nonchalantly, sticking his toothbrush in his mouth and turning back to the mirror.

Soobin furiously stormed back to his cabin.

 He didn't know what he was going to dream about that night, but he prayed it was Yeonjuns head on a wooden stake.