The start

A small speck of light shone brightly enough for everyone to shield their eyes with whatever they could find; not only were they perplexed by the brightness, but they were also perplexed as to why they had gathered here in the first place. They can presume that many individuals are here, in the same spot as them, based on the screams and shouts.

One by one, they regained their composure and looked around; to their surprise, they recognized everyone. While glancing about, no one noticed a screen in the center of the room.

There was just one individual they didn't recognize, although her face was instantly recognizable, but they couldn't place her name. Before hearing a loud shout.

"Why do you look like me?" A tall handsome man ask the girl who was standing next to him also wearing the same outfit as him but it was altered for a girl.
"Cause I am you, name Wei wuxian, known as Wei ying to some."
"Eh?!? How is it possible?"
"Another me, ask the light."

They both look at the tiny flying light who is still silent waiting for everyone to look at it.

"Hello! Hello! My master have let me come to this universe to gather everyone for this watching. The life of female Wei ying."

Surprisingly, the voice is a gentle young man voice. It help ease some people nerves but many still tenses.

"Who is your master?" One man stand up and ask.
"Apologize but you are not worthy to know."
"How dare you-hmph!"

Everyone look at the Lan as they was famous for their silencing spell but the Lan just look as confused as everyone else.

"Again, everyone of you have no right to ask and I will punish anyone I see fit. So please enjoy the watching."
And the light dim.

***************************
"So what should I call you? We can't be both call wei ying, it will be confusing."
"How about you A-ying (female) and I'm A-xian (male)?"
"Sure"

***************************
"Hey! It's starting!"