Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Leron Angelo's POV

“Good morning, Angel!! Get up, get up! You have a lot of things to tell me.” I pressed the blanket even closer to that which covered my face, when I heard that voice of Arson's. I heard the door of my room, totally hitting the wall inside of my room when he entered.

Damn guy, if I saw the paint on my wall is ruined again because of his ruthless act. I swear, I'll strangle him to death this time.

I didn't say a word and just closed my eyes. he's here too early. As far as I know, it's Sunday and there's no school, what's the reason for him coming here?

Also not long after, I felt the gradual removal of the blanket over me. I closed my eyes tightly as the light mercilessly hit my face. I groan, turning my body to face the pillow under my head. Now I'm lying down flatly with my face.

It's obvious that I don't want to talk to him. Because I know that he will ask me about the date. And I don't want to talk about it right now, for the reason that I don't know what to say. Yes! I enjoyed that night. Olea said she enjoyed the night as well, and after kissing me on the cheeks, that's it! We parted already after I sent her home.

But what am I going to do when nothing happened that he expected? There's nothing romantic that happened between us and I know that he's only interested in that part.

That's why he set me up on that date, isn't it? Because of that reason.

“Oi, are you listening? I know you're awake now, come on dude, let's talk. You can't avoid me forever.”

I stopped breathing for a moment when I heard what he said. What does he meant by that? Isn't he acting a little bit dramatic right now?

With a frustrated and bewildered look on my face, I sat on my bed, sitting on both of my knees while rubbing my right eye. It's morning and I just woke up, probably, I look horrible right now with an ugly bed hair.

I extended my arm to Arson.

“What?” the latter asked, confusion is all over his face.

“The blanket.” I said briefly. He made an 'oh' sound in realization, and bring me the blanket immediately. After getting it from him, with a slow motion I got up from the bed, adjusted the slightly crumpled cover of the bed and then folded my blanket.

And when I finished, Arson immediately lay down there. I just let him do that and immediately went to the bathroom inside my room.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I immediately went out so that I could face the monster on my bed. He's a bit dramatic now, but he has a point. I straightened up and left the bathroom.

“Over here, over here,” he said repeatedly as he pointed to the space on my bed. I looked at him with no emotion on my face, nevertheless I did what he said. I don't have time for any argument, if he wants to ask something...

I've decided to be honest with him, right here, right now. Yup, this is right. I don't want this thing to happened again. Him setting me up on a date without my knowledge.