Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Leron Angelo's POV

“Oh, so this is one of your friends, Leron Angelo. Why don't you guys stay here for awhile?” my mother offered as she keeps on staring at the handsome man infront of us.

Sunday at 12 noon. Declan is already here at my home and smiling gorgeously towards my mother. I don't even know why he keeps on fetching me when I can just use my parents car, since both of them doesn't have work for today.

Maybe he likes driving.

“Come on, Mamu, can you stop calling me with my full name? And no, we won't stay here. I need to finish my work already so that I can't bother him anymore.” I exclaimed and I can see Declan frown a little. I gave him a confuse look.

“Fine, go now then. Before I change my mind and lock that gorgeous young man in here.” I gave her a disgusted look but she ignores me.

“You're a bit wild there, honey. You'll scare the man in no time.” my father commented as he start munching on his blueberry muffin. My mother glared at him and the both of them start having their own conversation.

Thank goodness. “Bye, we're leaving.” I unconsciously pulled Declan on his sleeves as we swiftly walk out from our house. I look at him when I heard him grinning. “You have a happy family.” he commented and I almost stop from my track when I saw his expression softened.

I bite my lower lip and look away from him, sliding my hand from his sleeves to his own hand. I felt him stiffened because of my action, but I didn't mind it and just hold his hand even tighter.

I don't know why I did that, I just felt like it. Perhaps because I am aware with his relationship with his parents. Not only because it was obvious, especially whenever the team is in his house. It is also because of his gloomy aura whenever the topic is about family. The firm and brave man I knew, will suddenly become sensitive.

“Can I drive your car?” I blurted out. He look at me with bewilderment and at the same time, with amusement. “Why though?” he asked and I then purse my lips and shrug my shoulders. I don't know, I just wanna drive. I heard his chuckles again because of that. It's not that funny, however I can't stop smiling either.

“Fine.” he gave me the key while rolling his eyes and I happily accepted it from him. With that, I let go of his other hand and walk towards the driver seat. My skin immediately missed the warmth of his hand, but I shake my head and push that thought away.

***

As soon as we arrived at his house, we made a small visit in his dog's room before starting. And when we are already preparing, I told him that he doesn't have to take off his shirt like yesterday because I already finished his body. All I need is his face and after that, I'm going to work on painting it at home after transferring it into a canvas.

That was my plan all along. And just by thinking of it, I always got nervous whenever my mind is wandering about the payment. I've decided to let him choose whatever he wants for a payment, yes, but until now he's not saying a thing about it.

But since we're going to finish this today, and maybe earlier than yesterday, I'm going to ask him about it.

Right now, let me focus on my work.