Chapter 23

≡Izuku POV≡
◃Monday▸
“Hey Denki, I overheard you guys are getting 2 new students,” Shinso said as he walked up to our forming group.

“What? Really? Of course you’d know, with Dadzawa and everything. Tell me about them!” Kaminari excitedly asked the smug Hitoshi.

“I heard about them from Shota when he came to the cafe. He showed me some pictures and they were stupid hot. Like, it wasn’t even funny how good they looked,” I added, my acting spot on.

“REALLY?! What gender are they?! What do they look like?!” Denki was bouncing as they walked up to the school.

“They’re both boys. One of them has green hair and is really short-” I shot a glare at Shinso as he continued, “and the other has purple hair and is pretty tall.”

“WHOA! REALLY! You guys think they’d be into blond guys? I love taller guys, and purple hair is pretty hot,” Kaminari asked, clueless to the way Hitoshi’s face burned red.

“You’re such a Dunce,” Kacchan added as he began snickering at Shinso.

“Don’t tell me you aren’t interested! Wait, maybe it’d be better if you weren’t interested? I don’t know… eh, I call dibs on the tall purple haired guy, you can have the shortie. I’d assume that’s your type?” At this point Shinso had stopped working and a light blush covered Kacchan’s face as I muffled my laughs.

“While you guys have your gay panics-”

“Pans,” Denki and I both corrected.

“Fine, fine. While you guys have your gay and pans panics, I’m going to go to class, see you at lunch!” Mei yelled as she was already halfway down the hallway.

“Bye guys!” Kaminari said as he walked into 1A.

“He really is clueless,” I said with an amused look.

“Are you guys going to make a dramatic entrance or are you just going to come in?” Kacchan asked with a small grin.

“I like dramatics,” Hitoshi replied with a nod. I agreed and Kacchan left us in the hall to wait for Shota.

After a few minutes of teasing Hitoshi about Denki and being Aizawa’s son, the man came shuffling towards us with his sleeping bag.

“I’ll take attendance, and then call you in. You can introduce yourselves and then I’ll give you all a free period. Ok? Ok,” he walked in without giving us any time to answer.

We waited a minute before we heard him call us in.

“I was told that the new students are both hotties! One is short and the other is tall and has purple hair! I call dibs on the tall one so back off,” we both heard Kaminari’s excited voice as we opened the door. I watched as Hitoshi turned slightly red but was clearly fighting it.

We both walked side by side and as soon as we did Denki started talking again.

“Oh hey Hitoshi and Izuku. What are you guys doing here?” 

“Are you really that dense Pikachu?” Kacchan called over as he smiled slightly.

“Huh?” Everyone watched as the wheels slowly turned in his head, waiting for him to make the connection. “OH! You guys are the new students?!” He stood up out of his chair as he asked. We both nodded at him and he seemed to realize what he had said and turned bright red.

“Took you long enough to put the pieces together,” Kacchan said as he placed a hand over his mouth to stop his laughter.

“In my defense, Hitoshi said one of them was short, Izuku isn’t short,” he crossed his arms as he sat down and tried defending himself.