XVI

~Hey there beautiful!♡

So this is the last chapter :(

Writing this made me nervous...

Anyways I hope you like it!~

She hits me on my head not so softly.

"What the hell Lou? Where were you? Do you have any idea how much you fucked up my morning!!" Lottie yells at me.

"Oww!! What the fuck Lots! Stop screaming!" I rub the back of my head, " That hurt!"

"You deserve it! Mom was gonna come in your room last night and again this morning!"

Holy shit.

She notices my expression, "I tried my best to keep her away all this while from the both of you... well you guys dissapeared during the party so I kinda took a hint." She smirks and nudges my shoulder, "I wanna know everything!"

I blush so hard, I feel my cheeks heat up. "I- um... thanks! I kinda eh- kinda needed that last nigh-"

"TOMMOOOO!!!" That Irish lad attacks me from behind.

"Oh hey Niall!"

"You missed at lotttttt last night when you left!" Lottie bites down on her lip and keeps her eyes on Niall as if saying that she didn't bring that topic up.

"Wha- what happened last night?"

"I don't know how to say this but apparently Zayn and Liam got so drunk that they started grinding against each other on the center stage of the club and then they had a whole make out session after that." Lottie and Niall share a bittersweet laugh.

"I have got so much to tell you guys right now about Hazza, about Zee but before that tell me what should I tell mom-" I see Zayn walk by. I guess he is trying to ignore us or maybe I'm just imagining it. "Hey Zee!" I call out loud enough for him to hear.

He turns around and then looks at Lottie and Niall. "They told you about it, didn't they?" He says sheepishly.

I smile as hard as I can, "Yeah they did! I told you everything will be alright!"

"I guess yeah?"

"Anyways where is Fizzy though?"

"She's with mom and saving your ass!" Everyone here is protecting me.

They shouldn't suffer because of me. This is my problem not theirs they shouldn't be saving my ass all the time.

"I'll come out to her today." I say in a subdued voice.

"WHAT?!" The three of them squeak, Zayn being the loudest.

"After everything I told you, how could you think of doing that?!" Zayn shakes my head.

I swat his hands away, " I can't have all of you suffering because of me and well mom deserves to know... and I- umm I will have to bare the consequences I guess?"

No one says a word after it.

Lottie breaks the silence, "You should talk to Harry about it."

How did I not think about that. Shit-

...

Harry was taking a shower while I left. He must be ready by now.

I enter our room, "Hazza?"

"Yeah?" He responds but he is still in the washroom. "Gimme a second I'm coming out."

Ughh don't say that!! I wanna cryyy!!