III

~Hey there!!♡

I know the last chapter was a little intense but it is going to get better from now : ) ~

*ALARM RINGS*

My phone is back in my room and I am not in my room.

My eyes flutter open and the sunlight from the window starts to blind me so I close my eyes again for a few seconds and then open them.

The mattress beside me is empty and cold so that means my mother has been up for a long time now.

I sit upright at the edge of the bed and place my feet on the ground. I stretch my arms with a yawn and then rub my eyes.

"LOUIS!! Turn off the fucking alarm!" Lottie screams from her bedroom.

"Language Lots!" Mom screams from the kitchen and I hear frustrated sounds from Lottie's bedroom.

I go to my room and turn off the alarm and sit on the edge of the bed. I'm still in my morning haze which makes it hard for me to function.

I close my eyes again and think- So another day at school. More like another day of living in hell.

I slowly get out of my morning haze and start to get ready for school.

I eat my breakfast and walk to school because it's just a ten minute walk.

When I reach school I check my watch and realize that I am twenty minutes early. The school is almost empty!

Ughhh... This sucks! I haven't been this early to school since the fourth grade!

I check my timetable and see that my first period is math. Ughh this sucks... the worst subject! No wait geography is the worst. I don't like math just because I don't understand it.

I head to the lockers to keep my bag. I take out my books and shut the locker.

I feel a tap on my shoulder so I look behind. As soon as I do, I feel someone's knuckles hit my cheek. The impact was so hard that my shoulder is hit to the floor and the books in my hand fall and scatter in front of me.

When I look up to see who did it- "What the fuck Zayn?"

"What happened? Can't take it, can you fag?" Zayn is not alone, he is with Liam and two other boys.

"I know you hate me Zayn but I didn't know you would come down to physically hurting me?" Yeah this didn't just hurt me physically this also hurt me in my heart.

"You deserve it fag!" He says and walks away.

I go to the washroom and look at the mirror. My nose is bleeding. I splash some water on my face and it drips down to my neck wetting the neckline of my t-shirt.

I wipe my face with the hem of my t-shirt and head to class.

...

[Later that day- P.E. period]

I can't hurt myself anymore by playing football even if it's my favorite sport. I can't- can't hear those awful things that are totally not true about me. So I decide that today I am just going to walk around the sides of the ground.

I walk to the edge of the ground. I can feel the stares of the boys on me but I decide to ignore them for now.

I find a stone in front of me so I gently kick it. When the stone stops to move, I walk over to the stone and kick it again.

I do this a few more times until I kick the stone too hard and now I have lost it.

I try to look for the stone but I find something else instead.