V

~Hey there!!♡

Gambling ahead!!~

-Nialllll..... It's been ages since I've seen you!!!! Wanna hangout?

I text Niall cause I want to ask him if he would come with me for the football match thing.

After a few minutes my phone buzzes again.

-Sry bro I'm packing right now. It's my cousin's wedding... its gonna be a destination wedding so we can't meet for the next week and the one after that... is there anything important though?

Ughh... this sucks!! I don't wanna go alone!

...

[Next day P.E. period]

"Hey Harry!"

"Hey!" He says but looks back down at his book and apparently he is writing something. "Sorry just give me a second."

I wait for a while as he finishes what he is doing.

"I've never seen you without that book... what is in it?"

"Um... its nothing, let's play." He grabs the ball from my hand drops it to the ground.

I'm pretty sure that, that book is really important to him but if he doesn't want to tell me then I don't think I should press it.

"So, did you decide?"

"Decide what?"

"If you are going?"

"I really do want to go but my best mate Niall won't be able to come with me." I say and frown.

"Its alright... you could go alone and if you feel lonely you could maybe you know text me or we could video call?" He says and tries not to meet my eyes.

That's really sweet! If I would have known him before I would have asked him to come with me but I don't want him to feel awkward so I don't ask him. I can't lose a friend right now.

"What are you doing after school?"

"Nothing really... I would probably do some painting I guess?"

"Wanna hangout later?"

"Sure! My place or your place?"

"Your house... I wanna see your drawings!"

"Okay then."

We exchange phone numbers and he sends me his address.

...

I ring the bell.

A lady opens the door.

"Hey there! You must be Louis. Harry said you would be coming. I'm Anne Harry's mom."

"Hey!" I say and offer her a smile.

"Harry is upstairs in his room."

When I have a proper look around his house I see so many canvas paintings on the walls, on the show case. They are all of different sizes, all of them look so colorful and lovely.

I make my way to Harry's room and all the way till there I see that there are framed canvas.

I knock twice and then open the door. Harry is sitting on the bed with his phone in hand. He looks at me and smiles.

We exchange heys and I sit next to him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask him.

"No... if we watch a movie we won't talk let's play something."