VII

~Hey!

Sorry in advance for this chapter :( ~

It's getting quiet dark right now...

My phone buzzes and I see that mom has texted me. She asks me to get some milk. 

I stop in my track and turn the other way cause the stores are on the other side. I hear footsteps behind me but I don't turn and continue to walk.

After a few seconds, "Hey fag!" A voice says and I know exactly whose it is, so I don't turn and ignore it.

"So now you have the audacity to ignore me?" Zayn says. I still don't look back, "What do you want Zayn?"

Before I could even turn I was pushed towards the wall. I felt the hard knuckles on my face. The cupcakes from my hand fell to the ground. Tears build up in my eyes. 

When I look up I expect to see Zayn but it's Liam. He grips my collar. His expression is grim. His jaw tightens.

"Why?" My voice is so faint it's almost a whisper.

"Cause your fat ass deserves it." Zayn says standing behind Liam.

I want to scream right now. This can't be happening. Not Liam. Zayn has hit me in the past but Liam has never physically hurt me. I can't believe he is doing this.

"Aww look at that... Did the fags bake together? Did you lick chocolate off each other?" I want to say something, I have to but before I can Zayn punches me in my stomach. Seconds later Liam hits my jaw.

I feel a hot liquid drip from my nose which reaches my mouth. All my tongue can taste is blood. My head starts to feel dizzy and I don't know what to do. I want to defend myself but I don't have the strength to do it. I try to lift my hand but it is held by Liam as Zayn continues to punch me in the stomach. 

After being hit two more times I cough out blood and that is when he stops. His hand that was at my shoulder starts to shiver or maybe that is what I am thinking because I'm shivering. He says something so faint it's hardly audible but I hear him breathing really hard. They look at each other and then look at me. There is a silent agreement between them which I don't understand and I don't care anymore. My eyes start to blur and my legs give up. 

As I'm about to fall to the ground a pair of hands save me from falling. 

I don't see the person and I don't care who it is anymore... Punch me, hit me kill me I don't care... Maybe I deserve it?

...

I wake up to a cool sensation on my arm. 

I try to sit upright but then realize it's a bad idea so I lay there. I look to my right and see Harry dabbing a wet cloth on my forearm. 

"I'm sorry I dropped your cupcakes..." My voice is so faint I can barely hear it but apparently Harry heard it. He removes his hand off mine and meets my eyes. He had been crying. His eyes are red.

"Is that what you're thinking right now?" His voice is a little sharp which makes me slightly whimper unknowingly. He immediately regrets it and he tries to comfort me by rubbing my shoulder. "I'm sorry I- I didn't mean to... I shouldn't hav-"

"Hey it's alright... I know... Thanks fo- ughhh." The friction made by the cloth against my skin had a burning effect.

Harry mumbled a string of sorrys and gently applied some cream on the bruise on my hand. 

"Thanks for getting me here." I manage to say.

He smiles a little and I see the sadness in it. "What if something happened to you Louis?"

"Well I seem alright now, don't I?" I can't even manage to smile but the words are out of my mouth.

He doesn't say anything but my words bring fresh tears to his eyes. 

"Drink." He says giving me a glass of water. So I do as he says. He helps me to sit up a little to drink and after I've drained the glass he helps me lay back.

"My mother didn't see me getting you here but I have called your mother and told her that you are staying over." He says that in one breath.

"Thankyou."

"Take off your t-shirt."

"What?"

"I said take off your t-shi- oh wait sorry let me help you out of it... I saw you from my window then I ran down to help you... I'm pretty sure that left a bruise." His voice breaks and his eyes start tearing again so I try to reach out to his face and wipe them off. 

He helps me out of my t-shit and I hear him gasp. I see the spot where his eyes were glued. 

There is a fat purple bruise on the left side of my abdomen. I touch it very gently and then realize it was a bad idea so I move my hand away.

Harry dabs the wet cloth very gently but it still made me hiss because of the pain.

"You alright?"

"Yeah? It stings a little."

"Sorry."

"It's not your fault, love." It slipped out of habit but I've never called him that before. He smiles a little when he realizes it. 

"Good thing this is not the first time I get to see you shirtless." He almost talks to himself but I hear it.

"I didn't want you to see me like this either."

"I can't see them hurting you anymore..."

"I can't do anything about it now, can I? At times I wish if things weren't like this you know."

"What do you mean?"

"You know if being gay was as normal as being straight..."

"But it is..." He says as if it was obvious.

"But that is only for the both of us... Not to Zayn or Liam... Not to my parents... Not to anyone else... I wish there was a world where I would be considered normal..."

"There is a place where being gay is normal."

"And where is that?" I ask with a forced laugh.

"Our world!"

I genuinely laugh at that, "Where is our world?"

"Here... When we are together. We don't need them." His voice is so pure and full of innocence.

I see his eyes sparkle because of the bed side lamp. He smiles. The warmth of his smile warms up my heart.

"Can I kiss you?" Was the thought in my head and I didn't want that coming out loud but it did.

Within a split second his lips were on mine. He kisses me softly as my back is against the bed. He places his hand on my chest dodging my bruises. 

I lick into his mouth and cup his face. Both of us smile into the kiss.

He pulls away after a few seconds, "Let me finish applying cream first."

~I'm gay and I love it !! :)

Stay fabulous!! Love yourself!!♡~