XIII

~Hey there!!♡~

Sweat drips down my forehead. My breath is heavy. My calves feel sore but I have to run. There is only one minute left for the match to end and the score is 1-1. Zayn has the ball right now and I am near the goal. He looks at me and nods. 

He passes the ball to me and I make a swift goal.

All my teammates are screaming. We are all going crazy. Someone is gliding off the ground. Someone is emptying their water bottle in the air and the crowd cheers for us.

All this just seemed like a haze.

I looked towards the stands for Harry and I spot him. He is waving his hand at me. I run to him and give him a hug. I know I'm sweaty and I probably stink right now but I don't care. 

He kisses me on the cheek and pats my back, "That was amazing Lou." I smile.

The coach calls me across the ground.

"Good job Tomlinson! And Malik! Both of you did good today." Coach said as he patted our sweaty backs.

"TOMMO!!" That irish accent was the last thing I thought I would hear today.

"OH MY GOD NIALL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HER-" He jumps on me and hugs me. "How could I miss your match! I have never missed it before!"

"But you had some wedding to atte-"

"That got postponed! There was some problem with venue."

"Wow that's great!" That's when I realize that he isn't alone.

"MOM! FIZZY! LOTTIE!! YOU GUYS MADE IT??!!!"

"Ughh you stink!" Lottie gently slaps my shoulder because I was too close to her and Fizzy laughs at it. 

"Where's dad?" I say looking at mom.

"Well he had work so I guess he would be coming home next week." She says with a frown which makes me frown.

"Anyway, Louis that was amazingggg!" My mom said and kissed my forehead.

Someone taps on my back. So I turn to look who it is and I see Nick.

"You did good." He says and reaches out his hand. I take it and give it a firm shake, "Well you were a good opponent." And I hug him. This what I like about him. Even though he is my opponent we don't have hard feelings against each other. "See you in another six months." He says and winks at me so, I give him a friendly push and we both start to laugh.

My teammates call me so I go to them. 

All of us are jumping and hugging each other. Someone from the team screams, "CLUB TONIGHT!!" And all of us end up chanting 'yes'.

...

We get on the dancefloor and dance. We all get wild when we are together just like old times. 

"I'll get drinks." I whisper into Harry's ear. I start to leave but he holds me back and brings his face to my ear. "I've got a gift for you." He whispers and slips a piece of paper in my back pocket. Shivers run down my spine. I don't think I can ever get used to this feeling.

I turn around and look at him, "What is it?"

"Read it as you get drinks for us." He says and pecks my lips.

I order drinks for the both of us and pull out the paper that he slipped in. The page seems familiar... SHIT THIS IS FROM HIS DIARY!!

I unfold the piece of paper and see something written in Harry's handwriting-

Oh I will carry you over
Fire and water for your love
And I will hold you closer
Hope your heart is strong enough
When the night is coming down on you
We will find a way through the dark...

-H♡

I turn the page and I see that there is something more written.

I know things don't seem bright right now but I want to tell you one thing... I'll always be there for you no matter what :)

I look up in his direction and find him staring at me with a smile. 

I take our drinks and head to the dancefloor. 

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it Harry!" I say and kiss him in the centre of the dancefloor.

"Hazza I wanna take you somewhere!" I whisper into his ear.

"Wher-" I cut him off with a kiss. "It's a surprise."

~Where do you think they went?

Stay fabulous!! Love yourself!!♡~