patience

-Clarkes POV-

Friday, 21:00, 9 pm. 

When Lexa asked me to join the party I was pretty hyped up. Not all my friends could come, but enough.

We walked in Miller's house, and I was astonished by it... It was so big, like a mansion. A huge hall, one of those were you have stairs going up at two sides. A living room bigger than my whole house, a pool in the backyard... damn.

Lexa told me his parents were rich, but they were never there, that's why they always had parties at his house.

I took a moment to go outside and look at the pool, it had blue lights under water. I found it satisfying to watch the water move. I could totally get lost here with my own thoughts, just looking at the water.

Suddenly I felt two warm arms wrapping around my waist from behind. I felt Lexa lay her head in the crock of my shoulder. "What you thinking about?"

"Hmmm" I placed my hands on hers, letting my head fall back on hers. "You." I heard her chuckle. "Such a cliché." I turned around to face her. "It's called cliché for a reason Lex." She smiled and let her eyes fall to my lips for only a second. "True." I took her hand and placed a small peck on her lips. "Come, let's party!" I turned around and guided Lexa back inside.

"GRIFFEN, COME HERE! BEERPONG!" I wasn't even inside for 10 seconds, and I was already playing beer pong... One minute in the game and I was drowning my first beer. This was not gonna go well...

After some beers, shots, and mixed drinks I decided to lay down on the couch. Well, I wanted to continue partying, but my legs weren't keeping me up anymore. So, with a few minutes on the couch I could go on again...

I felt a hand on my arm, I opened my eyes. I saw a beautiful brunette with green eyes looking with care at me, also a bit worried. "Clarke, why don't I take you home?" nooo I wanted to party. "No, *hick* I wanna *hick* dance!" Gosh maybe I was a bit to drunk... "Yeah, let's go home." Lexa said. I just nodded.

Damn I couldn't walk straight on my own anymore, so Lexa held me up and took me home. The fresh air outside did me good. I started to feel less drunk already. The hiccups stopped and I could walk better, on my own again. But still, I let Lexa hold me. I needed her warm arms around me.

Once at home Lexa laid me down on the bed and took my clothes off. That reminded me of all the other times she did that. Lips on my neck, hands on my waist. "Hmmm" I let out a moan thinking about all that. Lexa looked at me and covered me with the sheets, she pressed a kiss on my forehead. "I will be right back."

Once Lexa was gone, I took the sheets off me and stripped down naked. Lexa came back with a glass of water. When she saw me, her face went red and quickly sat the glass on my nightstand. "Clarke what are you doing?!" "Fuck me." Lexa's eyes widened. I needed her tonight. I wanted to get absolutely destroyed by her. "What, Clarke no you're drunk."

What... didn't she want me anymore, was I not sexy enough anymore. Was she looked out on me? "Don't you want me?" She let out a sight and covered me back up with the sheets. "Clarke, I do want you, but you're drunk. I am not taking advantage of you."

"What I am your girlfriend, you can't." She looked really confused at me, like I spoke Chinese. "I still can, but I won't, why don't you come cuddle me." That actually didn't sound so bad. I liked that. So, I nodded and went to lay in her arms. Letting her hold me, I felt safe. A warmth spreading through my body. I felt at peace, like nothing could ever hurt me, she would protect me.

-Lexa's POV-

Saturday, 10:00. 10 am. 

I woke up from noises beside me, moving sheets and grumpy moans. I looked beside me and saw Clarke with her hangover face drowning that glass of water, and the paracetamol I laid on the nightstand. I couldn't hold back my laugh anymore and let it out. Clarke looked at me and slapped her face with her hand letting out a huge sight. "Ohww I am never drinking again."