''When I am with you, I just feel right"

-Clarke's POV-

Tuesday, 08.00, 8 AM

When I got home yesterday I texted Lexa. We had been texting till 02.00 in the morning, about stupid little things, like favorite colors, favorite animals and those little things. I was a bit tired, but it was worth it. Now I was waiting in my car in front of her house.

When her door opened, I almost had a heart attack. She was just that beautiful. Her hear in a messy bun, God it was so sexy. Her face was perfect, as always, wearing some light make-up. She was wearing black ripped jeans, and white shirt with black letters. I couldn't see what it said, but I still stared at the letters, obviously because I was trying to find out what her shirt said. No other reason...

She didn't come out the door alone. There was a younger blonde boy with her, I assumed he was her brother. I watched the two say bye to each other. The boy grabbed his bike and Lexa gave him a kiss on his head saying something, probably be safe. The boy responded with something I couldn't hear, but there was a grin on his face and Lexa's face became bright red. Before she could respond, the boy was already gone.

I was still giggling at their interaction when Lexa got in my car. "Hey Clarke...why are you laughing?" she asked with a slight smile, her face was still red, but not as much as before. "I am sorry Lex, but I saw you with your brother, he clearly said something embarrassing. He is your brother right?." Her face became slightly more red at that. "He... yeah, he is my little brother, Aiden is his name" She said with a proud smile on her face. She must really love Aiden, I could see it on her face.

"So I guess your not telling me what he said?" "No, I am not Clarke." The way she said my name made me shiver, in a good way. We arrived at school twenty minutes before first period. "Why are we so early, Clarke what am I gonna do with this time?" she asked with a slight smile on her face. "You can come with me to the tree, I am always there with my friends before school starts." With that she looked a bit unsure. I could see she was nervous to meet new people.

-Lexa's POV-

I was really nervous to meet Clarke's friends. What if I started to like them and then just left like everyone else. "Lexa, relax they are gonna love you. This group has been together since kindergarten." Before she could continue I was stressing out, this group is really close, they are not letting me in. What if they all hate me. Why was I so stressed out, usually I don't give a fuck about what people think.

It probably has something to do with Clarke, I was trying to impress her. "But Bellamy is in our group for just two years and in the first week we got to know him, he was already part of the group. It feels like he is there from the beginning, so I am sure you are the same." she said with a reassuring smile. She grabbed my hand and let me to the tree.

I was feeling okay, Clarke really knew what to say and do. "Hey guys, this is..." "Lexa" they all said in unison, what how did they all know my name already. I saw Murphy who was in my biology class and Raven with whom I had English, but the rest I had never seen. "What how do you all know my name already?" "Oh Clarke has told us about you" An Asian boy said, he was sitting on the lap of a brown haired boy. I assumed they were dating, because they looked REALLY cozy with each other. I looked at Clarke and her face was quite red, I just smiled at her.

"I am Monty Green by the way, and I know what you are thinking, but Jasper and I are not dating, we are like brothers and besides we are both straight, I think" Now everyone was looking at him "You think??" a brown haired boy said. "Yeah, well I never kissed a boy so I don't know." Everyone seemed to understand and laughed about it, including me. The brown haired boy spoke up again. "Well Lexa I am Bellamy, everyone calls me Bell, or sheep for some reason I don't know, it is nice to meet you"