The meeting

-Lexa's POV-

Saturday, 11:00, 11 AM

I woke up with her warm body pressed into mine, her leg thrown over me, her head on my chest right above my boobs. My arms still wrapped around her body. We were still naked, but the blanket covered us. She was still sleeping so I just watched her, as her back rose up and down peacefully.

Her breathing became faster, and her eyes fluttered open slowly. She blinked a few times before she found my eyes staring back in hers. I gave her a small kiss on her forehead. "Good morning sunshine, how did you sleep?" She snuggled further in my chest. "Hmm, very good, you?" I smiled at her and pressed my lips against her head yet again. "Amazing" I could feel Clarke smile in my chest.

I let my right-hand slip from her back up to her cheeks, following her jawline all the way to her chin. I lifted her head up to look her in the eye. "How do you feel?" She just stared back in my eyes, they sparkled, her smile grew wider. "Really fucking good." I smiled at that and gave her a kiss on her lips. "Hmmm"

We didn't have anything planned the whole day so we could just relax; stay in bed, cuddle, make some food together, dance and sing on 80's music. And just have a fun and chill day. Aiden would come home late so we had all the privacy. Clarke and I were both a bit sore from last night, but not that much. I mean it was not our first time. It was the best kind of sore.

We were cuddling on the couch watching a movie when Aiden suddenly came in. I had completely forgot the time, so I was shocked when I looked at the clock... 9 pm...

When Aiden walked in, I could see there was something up with him. His eyes were watery like he was about to burst into tears. I mentioned for him to come sit with me. I looked at Clarke and seeing her reaction she knew what was going on. "I am gonna go home okay." I nodded at her and wanted to give her a kiss before she left. But Aiden went to sit in between me and Clarke, he grabbed her hand and looked at her. "Stay?"

So, Clarke stayed and put an arm around Aiden. As soon as we sandwich hugged him, his tears started to fall out like a river. We just sat there holding him, waiting for him to say something, giving him his time. It broke my heart to see Aiden like this; broken and so upset. He was so strong, he always joked about bad things happening to him. Even when he broke his leg, that got out of the cast a week ago. When his cast got removed, he said to the doctor. "Well, that was fun, I am giving this a 5-star recommendation on google okay!"

When his tears started to slow down, he exhaled deeply. "I had sex." My eyes widened and I looked at Clarke... What... Aiden, sex... He is 15 for god sake. Well, if he is ready okay, but I doubt that... and seeing his reaction I for sure knew that that wasn't the case... "I thought that I was ready, and everyone is talking about it, like everyone has done it and I thought that I wanted it too and I was with this girl, Glass and I like her, like a lot. So, I thought I wanted it and she wanted it, she thought I wanted it. But I just wasn't ready for it. I should have never done it. Now she won't like me anymore because I was probably bad as hell seeing as I wasn't completely comfortable. I mean I was, but a small part just not, and now everything is ruined." He threw it out in almost one breath.

Shit... I thought by myself. Clarke spoke up after looking at me. "Look Aiden, the fact that you did this doesn't mean you have to do it again any time soon. You weren't ready and I am glad you told us! You have to talk to Glass too okay and explain it to her. She will understand! Do you like her?" the tears from Aiden's eyes were almost dried up. A small smile formed on his lips. "Yes, like a lot."

A smile formed on Clarke's lips too. "Then it is gonna be okay, just talk to her." Aiden nodded and gave us a big hug. "And Aids I can't believe you didn't come to us for sex advice... I mean we are queer we know how to take care of a women huh..." Aiden started laughing at this. "Yeah, like you would have let me go if I asked you about that..."