A New Curve -12-

Elijah's POV,

Something about Zaira is very amazing. The more I try to distant her, the more I get attracted to her. She ordering me around just like my mom felt so homely. She felt like home. It's been many years since I felt this way for someone. She really is something. 

Author's POV,

Zaira was in search of a JOB. After her bachelors, she's been in search of a stable work. That's where the twist starts. Zaira is fed up depending on her Part Time Salaries. She went to many interviews but it was all in vain. Then... She reached the Crane Industries. It's interview time...

Receptionist: Hello!!! Mam. How may I help you?

Zaira: I've come here for an Interview.

Receptionist: Zaira Miller?

Zaira: Yes.

Receptionist: Please wait here.

Zaira: Yeah. Thank you.

Manager: Zaira Miller. Please follow me. You will be having interview with the CEO himself.

Zaira: CEO? But why?

Manager: It's Mr. Crane's order. We have to follow.

Zaira: Ohh... Okay. What kind of person he is?

Manager: You will know soon.

Author's POV,

Zaira enters the room and finds a man sitting to the opposite side, facing the huge glass window. The room was huge to fit more than 50 people. There was a giant glass window exposing the whole city. It looked ravishing. The room was designed with a modern interior with a Grey and White colour combination. The wood work was neatly done with so many Business Magazines and many more books. There was a Fall Ceiling with a cute Chandelier. The office room looked perfect, definitely for a person that rich and successful.  

Suddenly the person turns towards Zaira, facing her directly. Zaira was utterly shocked. She couldn't believe her own eyes. She was left speechless. It was... Elijah. Elijah is the son of  The Crane's? He is the son of CEO? He literally owns the company...

Zaira: Eli...

Elijah: Mr. Crane. Call me Mr. Crane.

Zaira: Yes... Sir.

Elijah: Hmm... I will be interviewing you today.

Zaira: Yes, Sir.

Elijah: So... What is your qualification? 

Zaira: I have completed my Bachelor's an  year ago.

Elijah: Hmm... Why haven't you completed your Master's?

Zaira: I need money for my Master's Degree. I have been working in part-time jobs to save money for my education.

Elijah: And why did you choose Crane Industries?

Zaira: Crane Industries produce all types of Consumer Products which are Healthy and Eco-Friendly. Crane Industries even help the poor and needy with the profits gained. This has always given me inspiration. I have always wanted to be a part of The Crane Industries. 

Elijah: Impressive... Okay, so I will ask you a basic question?

Zaira: Yes, Sir.

Elijah: What is Marketing?