One/Two Sided -3-

Elijah's POV,

I am Elijah Crane, the second son of the very known William Crane and half of the share holder of the Crane Industries. I know it sounds crazy, but it is what its is. All the fame and the richness, I got them all since my birth. Though, my mom is a real sweetheart. My elder brother, Louis Crane is not only a work alcoholic but also Mr. Hotness. Girls keep drooling all over him. Not that I am any less, but... I like to keep it simple. Maybe I resemble more of my mom. My life has always been lot more easier than anyone else, maybe that's the benefit you get for being rich.

I loved a girl, so much and was almost ready to ask her to get married to me and be my children 's mom. But... She cheated on me for some so called Actor. He might be Rich and Handsome. I am too. But I could have give her a better and loving life. After my break up, I felt like my whole world collapsed. I isolated myself for some days. I didn't wanted my family to be worried, so I did come out of my room but never from her thoughts. Sophia was everything I wanted, but she went to States with her New Boyfriend. It's already been a year since I saw her.

Sometimes a miserable past can lead to an adorable future.

I went to a bar, just to blow of my steam, as usual. That's when I saw her, Zaira. She looked like an angel to me. It's been a long time since I noticed a girl. And the second I laid my eyes on her, I understood that she is the one, if that is what is written in my destiny. She was so beautiful. Words weren't sufficient to describe her. Her Face, her Smile, her physic everything, everything was so perfect about her. And for an instance, I felt like she was noticing me too. I don't know why, but I really wanted her to notice me. After Sophia, I never had this kind of tingle in my stomach for anyone, but Zaira does something, maybe not to others. She was unique just for me.

Well... Shit happens wherever I go. I saw a couple entering the bar. To my surprise, or maybe SHOCK!!! It was Sophia with her so called Actor Boyfriend. I didn't know that she was back in the City. But why does it has to be now? I was so happy in my dreams of Zaira. Sophia's entry was like a Sting to the Heart. It's been ages since I saw her the last time. Old memories flooded back. I didn't wanted to face her, or maybe I didn't had any guts to face her. I know it was all her mistake. She is the Cheater. Then why the hell am I hiding? Maybe because, she thinks that I am a loser and couldn't give her the fun she expects. She used me just to pay her stupid party bills. She used me like a Credit Card.

I didn't know what to do, so I hid myself under a table. I just wanted Sophia to leave and nothing else.

Sometimes it's difficult to push away the fate.

It was Zaira. She was so drunk and she didn't know what the hell she was doing, although she looked so cute that way. I could stare at her my entire life and would never be tired. She also hid herself under the table with me. We spoke a lot but it felt too less. The time I spent with her, although it was under a table, I really loved it. And I silently hoped her to feel the same. It was going so well, when she suddenly leaned in and kissed me right on my lips. The whole world stopped for a second, and I wished it to stop forever. Butterflies were roaming in my stomach. I forgot everything about Sophia. It was only Zaira who was filled in my thoughts. The moment she kissed me, I decided, that She is MINE.

She fell asleep the next second she kissed me. And I didn't complain, cuz she looked so peaceful while sleeping. She slept like a baby. She looked like a baby. Maybe she really needed some rest. I was waiting for Sophia to leave, so that we could get out of here. As soon as she left, I took Zaira to her friend, Scarlette. After all she is the one Zaira trusts the most. I am sure Zaira will be safe and sound with her. Later that night, I couldn't sleep. I kept dreaming about Zaira and our First Kiss. It felt Magical. It felt like it was meant to happen. Thanks to Zaira, I didn't had a sleep the whole night. But I would love to do the same thing again and again if I could.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.