Guilty -5-

Zaira's POV,

Guilty or Embarrassment we can say. I really really wanted to talk to him. I know what he did was not intentional but I was so embarrassed. It was one of my worst encounter's. I had a gut feeling that he felt the same about me. But... Things have flipped the other way.

Scarlette: I know that you don't wanna talk about it. But I think you should give it a second chance. I mean...

Zaira: You really want me to try again? After all this?

Scarlette: Dude... Nothing really happened. He didn't cheat on you or something. He just accidentally spilled his wine on you. That's it.

Zaira: Isn't it enough to embarrass me in front of everyone.

Scarlette: No one really noticed. And you should appreciate that he was sorry for what he did, even though it was not his mistake. He was ready to offer you help. But you threw him out.

Zaira: Why are you even taking his side?

Scarlette: Cuz I think that he is a nice guy. And you both fit together perfectly.

Zaira: Fine. I will apologize to him tomorrow.

Scarlette: That's like a good girl.

Author's POV,

Zaira and Scarlette reach the bar. Zaira kept waiting for Elijah to come. Elijah was embarrassed to show up again. He really liked Zaira. But after all this, he thought he had lost her completely. He just wanted to apologize to her. Scarlette was working. Just then a guy reaches her.

Scarlette: What would you like to have?

Oliver: Uhhmm... You...

Scarlette: Excuse me?

Oliver: Ohh!!! I am sorry. I mean I didn't hear you.

Scarlette: OK. So, what would you like to have Sir?

Oliver: I am pretty sure that anything from you would taste better.

Scarlette: Fine. I will get you beer then.

Oliver: Sure...

Scarlette: Here's your drink, Sir.

Oliver: 'Levi' will be fine.

Scarlette: Sorry...

Oliver: You can call me 'Levi'.

Scarlette: I am sorry, Sir. But we don't call customers by their names.

Oliver: And what if I want to be more than just a customer?

Scarlette: Sorry.

Oliver: Ahh!!! Nothing. Just give me the bill.

Scarlette: Yepp...

Author's POV,

Meanwhile, Elijah enters the bar. Zaria's hands froze with nervousness. She really wanted to apologize, and so was Elijah. Zaira walks towards Elijah, just then someone approaches him. Zaira kept waiting for that person to leave. When the person leaves, Zaira again tries to approach him, just then an old man approaches him. Zaira again kept waiting. Well... This happened a couple of times. Zaira was so furious. She walked towards him. She took a glass of water and threw on his face.

Zaira: I've been waiting for you for more than One Hour. I really wanted to apologize for yesterday. But you know what? You don't deserve it. I don't ever wanna see your face again.

Author's POV,

And with that, Zaira left the bar. Elijah didn't had a chance to say anything. He was so shocked with all that happened. He didn't had time to process thongs. He ran behind her, but she already left the place. He thought he lost her forever. Tears were filled in his eyes. This is a sign of love. And this was just the beginning.