Square One -6-

Elijah's POV,

Back to Square One. Things have come to where we just started. But maybe this time, it will be hard to win her heart. I spent my whole night thinking about Zaira. Things have gone wrong. And I am the only one who can correct this. I want her. Or maybe, I need her.

Author's POV,

Elijah reaches the bar in the evening. He finds Zaira at the counter. He was curious as well as nervous to face her. Writing an examination felt easier than talking to her. He gains his complete strength and reaches her.

Elijah: Hey!!! Beautiful.

Zaira: Didn't I tell you that I don't wanna see your face again.

Elijah: You don't wanna see my face? Girls keep drooling over this face. Don't you think I am handsome?

Zaira: Do not have over expectations on yourself. You look just average.

Author's POV,

Elijah bends forward. He face is just inches away from Zaira.

Elijah: Ohh!!! Is it?

Zaira: Uhh... Yaa... You look just average. I can say it a hundred times and I would never be wrong.

Elijah: Well... You better know what you are missing.

Zaira: Ohh!!! Please... Don't you have any other things to do?

Elijah: Hmm... You are the only thing I want to do now.

Zaira: Ohh!!! GOD... I never knew that you are such a flirt, Mr. Whatever your name is.

Elijah: Elijah. You can call me 'Eli '.

Zaira: Elijah would be fine. I mean, who would really want to talk to you?

Elijah: Don't you?

Zaira: Never.

Author's POV,

Elijah gets a call and he moves out of the bar. Zaira feels relieved. Meanwhile, Oliver enters the bar. He comes straight towards Scarlette.

Oliver: Hey!!! Darling.

Scarlette: Sorry?

Oliver: Ohh!!! Come on Darling. You heard me, didn't you?

Scarlette: What would you like to have, SIR?

Oliver: Scar...

Scarlette: Excuse me?

Oliver: Scarlette. Isn't it your name?

Scarlette: How do you.........

Oliver: I saw it on your batch.

Scarlette: Ohh!!! So... What exactly do you want to drink?

Oliver: Are you on the menu?

Scarlette: EXCUSE ME?

Oliver: I mean... Whiskey will do.

Scarlette: I will be right back with your drink.

Oliver: Sure.

Scarlette: Here's your drink, Sir.

Oliver: Levi...

Scarlette: I prefer 'Sir'.

Oliver: Shouldn't you be making your customer happy?

Scarlette: Fine... Say what you want, Sir.

Oliver: Levi...

Scarlette: Fine... Levi.

Oliver: That's like a good girl.

Scarlette: Haha...

Oliver: Do you work here everyday?

Scarlette: Every night.

Oliver: So you are a night owl.

Scarlette: You can say that.

Oliver: And......

Scarlette: I am done with my shift. I'll get going then. See you tomorrow.

Author's POV,

With that, Zaira and Scarlette left the bar. It doesn't have to be a good start. But it will definitely lead to a happy ending.

Oliver's POV,

I fell for Scarlette the first time I saw her. Yes, she was my Love At First Sight. I've dated many girls, but I never felt this way with others. Scarlette, it was such a beautiful name. I fell for her beautiful voice too. It was mesmerizing and smoothing too. Every time Scarlette left me in the middle, my whole world felt empty. She completes me. I know it's too early to say that. But I was curious to know about her. I want her to know that I don't have eyes on any other girl until she stays in my heart. The feeling I have for her was unpredictable. But it felt wonderful. She is wonderful.