Alternate Ending - 50K Special

So, I've been thinking about this for a while and I finally decided to write the alternate ending you all begged for a year ago. But I've also got a real good excuse to make this chapter - this book had reached 50K+ reads!!

Wtf guys, that takes some enormous dedication on the your part. So a HUGE thank you to all of you for keeping faith for this chapter (for a whole damn year, like omg...) and I hope you find this chapter is worth the wait.

-------------------------------------------------

Apollo's POV

Oblivion.

For one full horrifying second, all I could see was darkness and all I could hear was the eerie pitch of silence. I couldn't even feel time pass away. The world had stopped existing, my world had anyways, and my mind was finally devoid of any thoughts, which it seemed incapable of being when I was alive.

Alive.

I was dead. For one full second, I was dead. And then feeling came back to my body, overcoming the terrifying numbness. First my toes, then my fingers, the sense of feeling tingling across my skin.

I seemed to fall into oblivion in one second, and then wake up in the next.

I woke up to see a girl. She was kind of small, she wouldn't do for a full meal (my new and seemingly larger tummy notified me of that) but she would be okay for a starters.

Although, I hate water. She had water glistening on her cheeks, filling up her eyes and soaking her hands so much, they looked soft.

I sat up, startling her as she scrambled away from me. I took pity on her pathetic little self, so tiny and frail, and decided to inform her of my intentions before she dies.

"I EAT YOU!" I beamed, jumping up from my position on the floor. Was I dead a few seconds ago? That's weird because I've never felt so full of energy!

She shook her head, raising to her feet and touched her wrist. For some reason, I knew exactly what was going to happen, which was unusual, because I'm not supposed to have any memories.

She held her wand at the ready but then blinked at it, as if she didn't know that she had conjured it. She probably acted on instinct.

Oh, so will I! I will eat! Well, first I kill... Then eat.

But Euronymous Logic is best summarised in one word: FOOD. I know. We are evil geniuses. I can't believe I'm so used to this already, honestly, whoever I was before this definitely did not have the good life vibe.

"Please Apollo, I- I can't fight you," she begged, violently shaking her head, backing away with her wand outstretched.

"APOLLO?! I'M NOT APOLLO!" I roared. "I DON'T KNOW APOLLO. I WILL EAT YOU NOW."

I charged.

She screamed and dodged. I steadied myself and roared in disapproval, running straight for her. And this time, I knocked her off her feet.

She went flying a good fifty metres out and landed with a thud. I could hear her groan in pain while she struggled to get back up, noticing that her wand had slipped out her hand and reaching to get it.

Just as she grabbed hold of it, I reached her in a few long strides and picked her up, squishing her tiny body in my huge palms. Relishing in the feel of all her crunchy bones and soft flesh, I smiled, showing her my wide range of decayed teeth. I was about twice her size, so she felt like a feather to me.

Which is even better because she will die more easily. The lighter the more fragile. The more fragile the easier. And the easier, the quicker I'll get my tasty treat.