After 7

"I really wish I could hate you Louis," Harry didn't even say it angrily. He just said as if it was all he could do at the moment.

"Why don't you?" Louis asked, thinking he deserved it. "I certainly don't deserve your love."

"I am so sick of you trying to be the better person," Harry rolled his eyes. "I messed up too you know."

"You two seriously need to get your shit together" Niall stood in the door.

"Yeah honestly, you two are like Rachel and Ross," Zayn popped up behind Niall.

Harry and Louis turned to look at their friends. It's not like they were lying, but neither one of them wanted to admit that. Niall walked in, but Zayn left. It was to Liam's room...

"Honestly, weren't you two, head over heels in love"

"That all changed Niall," Louis responded looking down. But I still feel the same inside.

"Bold of you to assume I'm not still head over heels in love with him," Harry said. He was tired and honestly lack of sleep is one hell of a drug.

Louis blinked. Well if we're just gonna say it out loud.

"I'm still in love with Harry," he blurted out.

Niall did not expect this to happen. "Soo, now that we've established that, I'm gonna leave and hope I don't hear anything from this room or Liam's room. Goodbye," he grabbed a huge bag of chips before leaving the cabin completely.

"So"

"So"

"Sorry," Harry spoke first.

"I'm sorry too love," Louis responded.

They sat there in uncomfortable silence because comfortable silence is overrated.

Harry whispers something.

"Harry, what are you whispering?"

"Louberry, I just remembered that nickname," Harry shrugged, smiling a bit.

"It took me almost a year but I finally came up with one almost as worse for you," Louis started. "Straw-harry." He put his hands up as if he was saying up monumental.

Harry snorted, "Lou that's worse than louberry."

"AHA so you admit that louberry is corny nickname." Louis looked like a small child finding candy and Harry just couldn't help but smile.

"Louis, can we try this again?"

"You mean try dating again?"

"Yes. I know we made our mistakes. Hell I know I broke your heart, but I think we have a chance now Lou," Harry was on the verge of crying.

"Harry. We both broke each other, and I know we didn't really take the time to figure everything out and we need to do that now. But I think I'd be willing to give it a shot. What's a louberry without his strawharry?"

Harry started laughing and Louis joined in. Things might actually work out.

Now that Harry and Louis started piecing their shit together, they both decided to go see what Liam was doing.

It was Zayn. That's what Liam was doing.

"OH MY GOD"

"I NEED TO GO BLEACH MY EYES"

"Why are y'all so surprised?"

Liam and Zayn got dressed as fast they could and went to fix whatever just happened.

"Oh dear god, what sins have I committed to have been a witness to this," Louis was staring up at the ceiling, questioning his life choices.

"Louis, stop overreacting. Niall once walked in on us once and it's not like he was mentally scarred," Harry tried to calm Louis down.

"Uh incorrect, I was very much mentally scarred," Niall corrected.

Liam and Zayn walked in right then and we're not excited to see how this was going to go.

"So, guys, we're dating," Liam explained.

"We're also fucking," Zayn added.

"UGH please save me," Louis groaned again.

"So this all happened while we were fighting?" Harry asked, ignoring Louis.

Liam and Zayn nodded.

"Ok well, congratulations guys, and put a sock on the door next time," Harry said, before grabbing Louis hand and leaving.

"Oh, so they're also," Liam pointed his finger and moved it around in a circle, "together?"

"It's complicated," Niall replied, mouth full of those chips.