After 5

Once Harry had made sure not to hurt Louis at all. But that was a time now passed. There had far too much hurt to worry about now.

"Um Harry, can I come in?" Louis knocked on Harry's door, after both of them were cooled off from the fight. Harry waved a hand at him and Louis stepped inside. Harry was sitting on the bottom bunk, so Louis took a seat next to him.

They sat there in silence until Harry decided to say something.

"Louis, remember when I asked you what we were"

"Yes, how could I forget" That day was ingrained in Louis brain.

"Well now I'm asking you again"

"We're no longer together Hazza, but we can't be friends either," Louis felt his own heart break, the feelings he had bottled up rising back to the top.

Harry seemed to be deep in thought. They hadn't always been like this. They never screamed at each other one moment, and talked the next. But things change. People change.

"What if we try to be friends?" Harry started. "For Liam and Zayn's sake."

"Don't forget Niall," Louis laughed. "I think we could do it if we tried."

They sat right beside each other, too scared to move. Their shoulders touching and both reminiscing in old memories.

"God I would kill for some blueberries right now," Louis said aloud.

"Yeah because you're my-," Harry stopped there. He wasn't Harry's anymore. Louis didn't seem to notice pause but finished Harry's sentence for him.

"You we're gonna say louberry weren't you," Louis pointed a finger at Harry. "I always thought that nickname was corny."

"It's a very cute nickname," Harry, having recovered now, replied.

They heard Liam yell at Zayn for something, and both simultaneously sighed and lied down. Perfect mirrors of each other. As if the universe was telling them it was meant to be.

Louis turned around and looked at Harry, and Harry looked back. Too many memories came flooding in and before they knew what was happening, Harry leaned in and so did Louis. They kissed, as they did a thousand times before. But this time, the ending was not sweet.

"Oh my god what did we do," Louis freaked out.

"I don't know but this can't happen, not again" Harry also jumped up from the bed.

"Wait Harry, come back we can talk about this."

"Please just let me go Louis, I promise we'll talk later. I never break my promises, remember?" And with that Harry left.

Louis closed his eyes and lied back down on Harrys bed. He remembered what Harry said about never breaking promises.

You broke it once Hazza.

Louis shut his eyes, letting the tears fall. He fell asleep soon, wishing he could take back everything, starting with that note.