Before 6

HEYY BESTIES!! SO AFTER LAST CHAPTERS EMOTIONAL DAMAGE, THIS ONE IS LIKE :D

have fun

sorry in advance to those of you who are sleeping right now

*

*

*

Harry scratched his nose, and both their conjoined hands got lifted. 

"Hazzaaaaaaa," Louis whined, "stop moving my hand."

"Oh I'm sorry, your highness," Harry's voice oozed with sarcasm, "Is the warmth my hand provides not enough?" Louis pouted and muttered something about small hands not being warm enough.

Harry and Louis were walking down the street, the leaves just turning brown, as fall had just come upon them. Summer love was amazing, but there was something about being in love in the Autumn winds. 

"Louis. Lou. My cherished louberry."

"Harry. Hazza. The strawberry to my blueberry." Louis, turned to face Harry, and went closer to his face with each word, before finally planting a kiss on his lips, while on tip-toes.  He went down and smiled. "You want to go autumn shopping don't you?" Harry nodded, and looked so damn excited that Louis just started walking towards the stores.

"LOU LOU LOU, THEY HAVE MATCHING COUPLES HOODIES," Harry smacked Louis, repeatedly.

"Harold, I swear to god, we are not buying them," Louis rolled his eyes since the hoodies were so cheesy. Honestly, gouda had nothing on them. Harry pouted. Louis looked away. He was not giving in. 

* * *

"Lou, can we get the pumpkin spice latte?" Harry asked, wanting to taste the latte again now that it was fall.

They were wearing the hoodies now. No one can resist Harry's puppy dog eyes. And once he brought them out, it was game over for Louis.

The hoodies were customizable, so Harry got one with a strawberry on it, and Louis got one with a blueberry on it. 

"Sure Hazza," Louis sighed, this was going to be a long day.

They went around to  at least 40 different stores. And by the end Louis was dead tired. How Harry still had energy, Louis had no idea.

"Harry, please, can we sit down," Louis' legs were killing him. "Not everyone has long legs." Harry shrugged, and pulled him towards the movie theater. They watched a cheesy romance movie. Louis did not cry, however Harry may tell a different story. Harry was shamelessly sniffling by the time the movie ended.

"So, Mr. I-won't-cry-at-stupid-movies," Harry started, once they were in Harrys car and driving towards his house, "I was sure I heard some crying coming from my right." 

"Shut up idiot," Louis defended. Harry just laughed, and Louis joined in. 

Louis went to make something in the kitchen when they got back, but Harry put a stop to what would have been a complete disaster. Harry made something while Louis showered, and Louis went and ate it, while Harry showered.

Louis put on Harry's strawberry hoodie, and when Harry got out of the shower, he threw on Louis blueberry hoodie.

Harry put on a movie and lied down on the bed. Louis quickly cuddles up next to Harry, sighing at the comfort.

They finished the movie, and just laid there for a couple minutes.

"Today was fun."

"Yes it was," Louis chuckled, lifting his head from where it lay on Harry "although, you did drag me to a million stores." He smacked Harry's chest.

"Oh don't act like you didn't enjoy it." They settled back down. Both of them still smiling.

"Goodnight Lou."

"Goodnight Hazza."

*

*

*

HEYYYY

hope you enjoyed that

byeee besties

p.s. bring tissues for the next chapter