XVIII. ANGRY ALEC

WARNING: Sex scene right below here, it's short and really terrible (I'm a sex scene virgin, ok?) But it's still a sex scenes so just scroll past the italics if you don't care to read it.

VALENTINA'S POV

His hands were everywhere, clothes were gone within seconds, and I was reaching for the nightstand to get a rubber.

Foreplay was minimal, probably because Alec was still angry. It was radiating off of him in waves, but angry sex is the best sex.

He was hung like a fucking horse, truth be told, I was scared to let that thing inside of me.

It was too late though because seconds later he pulled me to the edge of the bed and thrust himself completely into me with a grunt, all I could do was scream.

He didn't give me anytime to adjust before he pulled out and slammed back into me.

I felt myself getting closer and closer with each stroke.

"Don't cum." Alec spoke, his voice was huskier than usual and it just turned me on even more.

His timing was terrible because I was already cumming when he told me.

I felt myself tighten around him as the euphoric feeling of an orgasm washed over me.

When my eyes opened after I got down from my high, Alec's eyes were blazing with lust and anger.

"I. Told. You. Not. To. Cum." He said angrily, syncing his thrusts with his words.

"I'm sorry." I breathed out.

He pulled out and told me to get on all fours. Of course I listened and I felt the sting of a slap on my ass as he pushed back into me.

"You will be."

His strokes became deeper, harder, and more angry, causing my climax to build more quickly.

"Don't you dare cum." He grunted, pulling me up so my back is to his chest.

"Alec I can't hold it in." I moaned.

"Tell me you're mine."

Words wouldn't form so I settled on moaning.

He yanked my head back so we could make eye contact, "Say it." He demanded.

"I'm- I'm yours Alec, all yours."

His hand made contact with my clit and the feeling got much stronger.

"Cum for me." He breathed out on my ear.

I reach my climax and scream his name and he reaches his right after I do.

He disposed of the condom and left, and I had a feeling that he wasn't coming back.

My mind was changed, angry sex is not the best sex.

***

I was on my toes the next morning. Literally, I was trying to get a cup that was currently millimeters away from my grasp. I sensed a change in light and a long arm grabbed the cup that I was reaching for.

"Good morning." Alec greeted, handing me the cup.

I took the cup from him and thanked him.

We stood there for some moments awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." We said at the same time.

We laughed and like that, all tension from the previous night were gone.