Chapter 2 (The Meeting)

Once we were all in the air, the lions jumped up to follow. As we glided through the sky I tried to stay close to Soot, not just because I love him but because I also feel safe with him. I spun way up into the air (trying to show off for Soot) but next thing I knew I was face first in a vulture and tumbled to the ground. My vision was kinda fuzzy but I could see my friends laughing and starring. The weirdest thing about that entire experience was that there were two other figures I've never seen before above me, but then again I've never seen a vulture that close up before. Right as we hit the ground the vulture swooped up and squawked "Watch where your going!" Offended I flew up back to my friends but once I got closer I realized the two figures I saw in the air were just some ravens. I talked to them for a long time, they were two males, Compass and Wing. My friends and I talked and talked to the ravens when the vulture flue up to us. Apparently the vulture and the ravens are very close friends, his name is Scar. He seamed kinda jerky at first but once I talked to him for a bit he was just as nice as the ravens, which he called his brothers. We told them about the escape, how we will go hunting soon and how we will go looking for a spot to live as far away from the barn as possible. They decided to come with us, and that is when we got even more companions.