7

A/n~ Just to let you know, this story should not be as long as the last one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-'•Sebastian's POV•'-

"I'll be producing an army soon enough." Blair told her 'council' as we sat in the throne room. "And then I'll finish what my father started all those years go."

I shiver to think what she will do, she's worse than father for sure....I need to stop her before she brings trouble to the whole of Prythian.

I stared bleakly at the black marble table- giving my 'possessed' appearance again. Nyx sat right beside Blair- with a black crown atop his head, glimmering emerald- like a coating over glass.

Somehow, this is all so familiar to me- as if I've heard something like this happening before....Amarantha with Tamlin. Choosing her King- with pure force.

I was sat opposite Nyx- to my sister's right, making my whole facade a whole lot harder to make- since her face is always close and watching.

"Don't worry brother, you'll share the glory- now you're one of us." She smiled- tilting her head as she always does, staring into my soul with those black, depthless eyes.

I looked up at her slowly, my gaze sliding to her face, and made a smile so terrifying, that she would believe it was real.

She put a hand to my cheek affectionately, like she does with all her pets- making a soppy, fake expression.

She then dropped her hand, and proceeded to give orders.

"Now- Sebastian and Nyx, please walk down to the cells to check everything's in order? Don't be afraid to just walk into a cell and put the prisoner to the burning coals if they so much as look at you as you pass."

We both nodded- and stood up, walking robotically out of the room, closing the door softly behind us.

This is my chance.

"Nyx.." I called as he walked down the spiralling stone steps.

He didn't turn around, just continued walking- no change in his posture to show he had heard me.

I rushed down the stone steps as he stalked through the stone corridor, turning left- towards the cells.

I ran up to him and put a hand on his shoulder- making him stop.

He twisted around slowly, with plain features.

"Nyx?" I asked nervously, peering up at his lost face. His eyes were still deep black, nothing reflected in them, even my face.

"Off." He snarled, his face moulding into the most devilish features possible, scrunching up like a demon. He shrugged off my friendly touch- making me stumble back, and then continued to storm off down the corridor, not looking back once.

I tried to keep pace again, of course I'm not going to give up- I just hope no one saw that. Blair does have eyes and ears everywhere, but I know I'm not being watched, she has full trust in her powers over me and Nyx.

"Nyx, are you in there?" You must be." I asked desperately, trying to keep up with his long strides.

No answer- he turned another corner, finally making it to the spiral cells leading to the cell doors.

I just don't believe he's gone fully- he's too strong if a person to be totally ruled over my Blair.

I then thought of a name...a name that might snap him out of his trance.