Damn Delinquent

Today was the day that ichigo's pride would be crushed. He always prided himself with being the top student in class, today, that pride will be put to the test. Looking at the ballet, Ichigo began to fume, he was the second best student in the whole school.

"How am I the second best! I do everything and more than I'm supposed to!" Ichigo yelled.

Rukia stood behind him patting his back, 'It's okay Ichigo. You can just stay second and we can all save a series of yelling from happening. Sound good?"

Ichigo turned on her, "You don't understand! I CAN'T be second! I need to be the BEST student! I can't go to America if my studies aren't the best!"

Rukia rolled her eyes, the orangete would never listen to her, so why bother. Turning to leave, she said one last thing, "Then go find the guy that's better and talk to him about it."

Ichigo wanted to retort, but that actually sounded like a good idea. He spun back to the board and read off the guy's name that was above him, "Hichigo Shirosaki....The hell kind of name is that?"

Ichigo shook his head then ran to the office and asked the secretary where the hell this guy was and who the hell he was.

She flipped through some books and sighed, "I'm sorry Mr. Kurosaki. Shirosaki hasn't been in attendance for the past couple of years."

Ichigo's jaw dropped, "How the hell does that work!"

The lady sighed, "He may not come here every day, but he does get his work done, and he does ace it all. We have tried sending people to talk him into coming back, but they always come back crying saying that they were going to die and crap like that. So we kind of just stopped sending people."

"I'll go!" Ichigo smacked his mouth, he had literally just said that! He didn't want to go get a lazy bum back into school! The guy should do it himself!

The secretary smiled, "Really? That would be so kind of you Mr. Kurosaki! If you would like, I will talk to the principal and see that you get a week of no homework and still keep your grades. Sound Good?"

Ichigo sighed and dropped his head, "I guess."

~

Ichigo now found himself walking to the address of the student. But he was kind of weary, each step he took brought him closer to the ware houses on the edge of town. Ichigo had always hated these buildings, guys who didn't like his hair always tried fighting him here.

A loud bang and some laughing brought his attention to the right, a group of thugs were laughing at a cat they scared of until they caught sight of his hair.

"Great," Ichigo whispered to himself, just what he needed.

he continued to walk, but the thug's voices carried over to his ears, "Isn't that the guy Shiro-sama wants?"

"What you mean?"

"The hair! He said, "When you find the guy with the bright orange hair, bring him back with as many bruises as possible." Remember?"

"..................Oh ya!"

There was a loud smack then the sound of footsteps. Ichigo turned to see the guys circling; there had to have been at least eight of them, and there was no way he could take on that many.

One guy took a step closer, "So little boy, if you let us hit you willingly, we'll go at least a little easy on ya! What do ya say?"

Ichigo frowned and dropped his bag, lowering his head, he grinned; these guys obviously don't know who they are messing with. Ichigo may be lithe, but he kept in shape and is able to take down any guy who finds it funny to mess with him.