its now....or never

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

name:alyssa grover

Age:18

Birth:11/16/95

Sex:female

Date:11/17/13

Dance subject: arithmec/hip hop

I wrout down on my form for the dance studio "gymnastics world"

I Walked up to the dest to hand her my form when i heard a voice..."i knew that voice" i thought to myself.it was my best friend..my only friend ...i c her walking over to me i wave.

"Hay ni" she saids we have nicknames for each other.

"Oh hay tommo" i say in responce.

"So what are you doing here? I dident know you danced?"

"Oh um ya its always been something iv loved to do ever since i was a baby but since my mum passed an my dad got ill i dident really have much time to so ya"

"Oh well im sighing up too hopefully we can both get in." She saids as she turned to walk away.

"WAIT!" I yell she spun on her heal to look at me. "What do you mean you hope we both get in?

"Well u kinnda have to adishen to get in u cant just sign up an be already in. well i have to go see ya later nini." She said as she walked off. Oh my god what an i going to do i cant dance by myself in frount off people knowing i might not evan get in. ARGGG oh well practace makes perfect right?

*******************************************************************************************

"So megan is trying out to but we need to dance in order to get it" i tell my dad when i get home.

"That sounds like alot of work hunny an your going to be conpeating agenced your bestfriend are you sure u really want to do that?" I think for a moment befor i stand up nodd my head an say "yes im positive" as i walk up the stair to my room.

I havent done danceing in awhile so i need to worm up a bit i do my streches while im on the ground . I go to sit at my dest to think of what dance im going to do then it POPS in my head....awhile a go i got board an made up a dance to a one direction song called 🎶'nobody compairs' 🎶 its one of my favorite dances i had made.

I found the steps to the dance its mosly hip hot but not all. I tryed the steps out an i messed up on a few but got most right.

Y

When i was done danceing i looked at the time it was already 1:30 i thought now was a good time to go to sleep. I changed out of my dance close an got into my one direction shorts an a white tank.

I crawl into bed i turn on my radio an slowly drift off into a dreamless sleep.

A/N sorry if its really bad its my first book that im putting on wattpad ohh well hope u like it