25. hoodie man

I made a slight change...

____

After everybody left sai was going to kitchen when suddenly she was dragged and pinned to the walls...

She tried to shout but the person presses her mouth ...

She saw that the man was in a black hoodie...

Man: dont dare to shout otherwise it wont be good...neither to u nor to ur so called family...

Sai nodded...

Pakhi was seeing all this from a distance...and smirked...

Man took his hands away and held her right hand and wrote "V" in her hand with henna...
She became shocked and was about to erase it but the man held both her hand...

"Don't! " he warned in dangerous voice...he waited for 1 minute and then left from the window...

Pakhi smiled evily and went to her room...while sai stood there shocked...

In pakhi's room

Pakhi calls someone...

Pa: ur work is done...ur man or better say Goon came and wrote ur first letter 'V'...in sai hands..

Vitthal: thats okay...but a problem arised...

Pa : what?

Vi:that sahil...he escaped from us...

P: whaattt?? Howw ,!?when??

Vi: that all i dont know...my goons are also missing...

P: ur goons are also like u hopeless and useless..

Vi: oye...dont over it...anyways u r going to marry virat day after tomorrow...and i will also kidnap sai and marry her here...

P: hmm..do whatever u think is right.. but dont send ur goons like this...u know he first came in my room by mistake..and then i had to show him the way...

Vi: whatever...

And he hangs up..

Pakhi to herself : this sahil is bend on making my life trouble...i will not leave him...just let him come near me....

______________

Next morning..

It was haldi time..Virat was in CN while pakhi was in her farm house...

Everyone were applying haldi on virat
..ashwini and other chavans too..but only for formalities...

Sai was with pakhi .... all were having fun and were enjoying...sai acted like she was fine but deep down her heart was ripping apart..seeing her love's haldi will be applied to someone else...

at that time samrat comes and gives the haldi...

Vaish: samrat we were waiting for grooms haldi only...

Samrat smiled and was finding sai...

Sai was in the sofa where all girls were chitchatting and were discussing something ...

Seeing samrat watching her, sai also started laughing..showing as if she was happy...

Samrat pov:

Poor sai ....doesnt even know to act...it may can look real for others..but i know the cries behind this laugh...in all this JHAMELA sai is suffering a lot...

May god bless her and give all the happiness...

Pov ends...

Samrat goes to sit with sai...and all the girls were shushed...

Sam : why so much silence after i sat here?

One girl: coz we were discussing how to st...

And her mouth was blocked by another girl(AG)...

AG: shhh!! Sanvi, He is from grooms family...

Saying this she took her hands back and glared her while the first girl pouted...

She turns to samrat ...: coz we were discussing something personal...Any problem Mr. ....?

Sam : Samrat ...Samrat Chavan...Naam toh suna hi hoga...

And he ran his hand through his hair...

AG : Ji ni ...nahi suna...

And gave a heart warming smile...

Sam who was in tashan ...gave the reaction as if his heart broke...

Sam: u broke my heart ...Ms.  ....?

AG: reema... reema pra..

She was about to tell her sirname but them stopped and said: what will u do by knowing... ? (raising her eyebrow in a suspicion but funny way)

Sam: oho sai...see how much attitude she have...

Sai was smiling now...Genuinely...

Sai: why not ...afterall i and reema are friends...

Sam: what...?

Reema : ji haan! Mr. Popat...we study in same college and are in same course too...

Sai: yes and she is cousin of pakhi didi...

Reema: plz dont introduce me as her cousin..u know am here just bcoz of uday uncle...i dont like that mother daughter duo..

Sam laughed....but then realized something...

Sam: did u just called me popat?

Reema: are waah! Aap kitni jaldi samjh gye...

Samrat narrowed his eyes...

Sai: ok ok...now leave this...see everyone left from here...

Them only the samreema noticed they were alone sitting while everyone left for the haldi...they stared each other...and then

Laughed...

Then sai left for avni and arjun's haldi...she already took permission from ashwini ninad and bhavani...
_____________

Evening 6 p.m.
Sai returned to her room in CN ...only to see a hoodie man back ...

Sai: who r u...and what do u want...see dont misunderstand me as a weak lady...am enough to show u the stars...

Man started walking towards her and applied some haldi...

Sai was hell shocked...while pakhi was seeing everything from the half shutted door
..and was smirking...

The man left without saying anything this time...

While sai ran to washeroom to wash her face...

Pakhi to herself in low voice.. : good..now tomorrow i will marry virat and vitthal will marry sai..

_____●_____
_______       ||         _______
________

Hey...how's it??...

Comment ur views on:

Reema...and samrat...

And the hoodie man..

Sahil escaped??

And in whatever point u want to share ur views...

Dont forget to hit the star ☆ button...
Dil khol kar kariyega vote...kyuki jitne zada votee...utni jaldi updatee...

What happens next??  Janne k liye agle update ka kre waitt...

Dhanyawaad💙.

Prem se❤,

~Mystery_id2💜.