14. sairat❤ & the reason!

Guys Guys Guyss...i cant tell u ,how happy i was seeing your comments... it was very satisfactory... it was the first time i thought u showed this much interest compared to all other parts ...thankyou thankyou so much...love u all... but still many have not read the earlier parts so do read it...Vote and comment!

########## ########## ##########

Scene starts with virat coming from the washeroom ... he sees ashwini caressing sleeping sai's hairs... and one plate having food for two people covered with another plate was kept on side...

Ashwini stands up and signs virat to take care of sai and have food, through her eyes...he assures him by nodding..and she leaves the room..

Virat sits near Sai..and wipes her face with a tissue.. then he also wipes his lone tear that escaped from his eyes...

He wakes sai by calling her in soft voice.. sai opens her eyes slowly..

Her eyes were swollen amd red even after some sleep..it pinched virat's heart..but trying to show it normal he turns and takes the food plate ..and feeds sai by his hands...after eating one morsel from virat, sai also feeds him ...both were in pain but were trying to show normal...

After feeding each other , sai ran to washeroom unable to control herself from crying... she cries sitting at the beneath of the open shower ...she was hugging her knees..

Virat who was able to hear sai's sob behind the shower ... was controlling himself to not to go inside... but unable to control himself he goes towards washeroom and knocks on the door and notices the door was not locked, it was just closed..

Virat: sai ...aa..are you fine?😿(ignore the face and just see its emotion..)

Sai in crack teary voice: ha..haan Virat Siir ...am fine ...😢

Listening her teary voice ,he could not control himself...amd went insife and hugged her tightly as if he leaves he will die...

Sai cries in his arms..

Virat: sai kya hua tumhe? Kyu roo ri ho..dekho trust me ...mai kuch tumse ni bolunga badle mein... u can trust me... Sai..plz tell ...i cant ..i cant see u like this!!

Sai breaks the hug and looks into his eyes which were showing full concern ,love ,fear,worries and everything ...

Virat too looks into her her eyes feeling her pain..he right now just wants to suck all the pain from her and he wants his bubbly sai back...

Cold Water was flowing over them making them desire of each other...their bodies were shivering due to cold as well as due to their proximity..

Thier gazes goes towards each others lips, thier lips were shivering...they were just inches apart...both take the initiatives and forward their faces and captures each others lips... putting all worldly matters aside...

The kiss was smooth...it was showing their emotions... soon it became a passionate one..

Sai was ruffling virat's hairs and was pushing him more towards her... whereas virat's one hand was caressing her back and and other her waist...

Sai leaves out a moan feeling him that increases his desires!..

Soon they broke their kiss unwantedly due to lack of breathe... but virat starts kissing her jaw ,neck and shoulders...butterfies were flying in sai's body ..she closes her eyes feeling his touch... she leaves some moans that instigates Virat to give her a love mark..

Virat stands up and lifts sai in his embrace after shutting the shower..and takes her to thier bed both looks at each others eyes seeing the same desire they have...