19. Party Part 1.

Okay...i wanted to update this after 90+ votes...but still updating it at 78 votes only....
Guys Guys..i know ..i know ...am "bade dilwali"...thank you thank you...

But plz whoever has not voted plz vote....
_____________________

______________________

Scene starts with sai virat and pakhi entering in abc Hall ....

Officers greet them near the gate...sai and virat were giving warm smiles to them whereas pakhi was trying to come near virat unnoticed by sai and virat...

Virat then moves to his colleagues...and introduces them to sai and pakhi ....

V: this is Mr. Aryan ... this is Mr. Shiv... and this is Mr. Ram Kumar...these 3 are like my friends in PS... Aryan is very silent but is the most daring one...

Shiv: Hey! U introduced us to them now introduce them also...

V: ya ya Sure! This is Sai Joshi ,my wife..and this is Pakhi.. i mean.. Patralekha ...

Shiv: Hey Mrs.Sai ...we heard a lot about u...and today we got the fortune to see u...

Sai.: its My pleasure sir😊

Ram: plz dont come in his talks ..he is very flirty... ( To Shiv) Atleast spare her..she is married..

Everybody chuckled except pakhi
.who was fuming in jealousy... sje was feeling like everyone is ignoring her...

She started looking for someone.. sairat thought she must be finding her 'friend'...

Sai to pakhi: U tell us the name of ur friend and virat sir can easily find him...

Pakhi: no..no.. i will call him...

Saying this pakhi moved from there...

And rest of the guys were chitchatting unaware that there is " someone" watching them...
XxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxx

Pakhi goes out of the hall and sees a man ...

P: Karan...u r here?

Ka: where were u? I told na i will pick u up...and u came with that virat...

P: what to do? I didnt had any option... he insisted me to come with him... and for the sake of sai i came...
Am sorry...wont u forgive me😢

K: pakhi u know...i cant be angry on u...now come inside...

Both came in...Virat who was alone with sai, saw Karan with gelled eyes while Karan too saw him with a disgusting look and then ignored him... sai didnt noticed Karan...

S: what Happened virat sir... ?

V: Nothing... just something went in my eyes...

Sai was not convinced..but didnot asked further..

Sai recieved a call from Gadchiroli...so she went out...

FLASHBACK♧♧

BEFORE VIRAT MET PAKHI...

Karan was virat's best friend ...they both were very close friends...they both were in the same PS when they met for the first time...and slowly and gradually they became EO's Shadow..

The age gap was 7 yrs but still they could easily find the other's mood...without even talking...  Sunny was also their friend and everybody used to say them "TeenTigada kaam savara.."

(Hey! Its not created by me ..its a real group of Bhavin Sam and vishal 😍...i love this group... especially Vishal pandey! ...what about urs?)

Virat was senior and karan junior but it never created any rift
..Days were passing good when virat met pakhi in a party ... virat got infactuation while sunny nd karan were happy for virat...

But Sunny never liked Pakhi...she was money -minded and a fake person according to him...but for the sake of Virat he was happy...

Pakhi told Virat that they should marry eo as soon as possible... and virat agreed as already everyone were talking about his marriage...Sam was in a mission...so they were thinking to marry virat 1st  ... family members also agreed but none took ashwini's advice...she was not liking pakhi as she expected opposite nature of that of pakhi...but virat was adamant... so.. rest u know...

Then virat after their engagement moved to Gadchiroli and their u know...  but here in Nagpur Pakhi started making karan against Virat saying Virat feels superior than him and keeps making his fun with her...

Karan started noticing virat's acyions and words...

Virat used to be funny with him...and pulled his legs often which created a misunderstanding between them...

Pakhi after meeting sai and virat for the 1st time...was in rage and directly went to Karan..

Pakhi and karan seated in a sofa...

Pakhi : u know karan i used to tell u that may be virat is cheating on me ....but u tried to defend him...but now he married to a girl...that too ur crush..kamal's daughter ..Sai..

K: what? SAI?Sai Joshi?...

P: yes ..he knew about ur crush and married her ... leaving me in this condition....u know what am pregnant...

K: but how...till i know virat he cant do this...

P: see still u r defending him...while he was just blaming u for making me...😭...

K: what?😲 it cant be possible...

P: but thats true.. u ever noticed how he use to make fun of u...how he said that u know me more than him..try to relate it...

Karan was thinking about her words and believed her...

K: i treated him like a bro and the hell he did....i hate him..

P: now what will i do...in this condition..my parents r also in USA... what i will do😢

K: dont worry am with u... u r the only one who always showed me the reality..

P: thank you😢

..................

Then after 2 day...

Pakhi met Vitthal in a dark house...

P: who r u? Why u called me here?

V: am the lover of sai in the same way u were of Virat...

P: so bcoz of u i lost my lottery?

V: now again u will gain him coz of me...

P: how...?

V: u need virat and i need Sai... so u just need to act like this child in ur womb is of virat ... and i know..sai will unite u both and then i will take her with him...

P: but how do u know am pregnant?

V: i know everything...even i know this child's father too...Sahil...he is captured by me...and dont use ur brain too much and do what i tell u...or i will expose u as sahil have all the proves agaisnt u...

P: Fine!!

Both smirked....

Karan ended his friendship with virat and sunny...leaving them shocked ...he didnt told any thing to them...

From that day virat misses his BEST FRIEND...
Flashback ends♧♧
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

precap♢ :  sairat dance and "someone" reveals...

Hey Guys! Hows this??

Do give a star ☆☆ and ur precious feedback.. :)

Any queries, u can ask...!😊

Thank you💙.

Love u all❤,

♤Mystery_id2💜.