4. Vitthal To Marry Sai?

1 month passed..

Virat's duty ended ! But he was still in town coz of people 's request.
Sai and Virat became tom and jerry where Sai always teases Virat and pulls his legs.

Jagtap is arrested for illegal business activities whereas Vitthal was still free as there was no evidence against him.

Kamal and Sai packed their bags to leave for Nagpur. They thought everything is now setteled and Vitthal now wouldn't tease anyone as he apologised to everyone (fakely).

Kamal had gone to PS for some signatures. Sai was alone in home. Usha had gone to buy something for Sai as gift.

Little did they know, Vitthal was planning for his final plan to execute.

( Game of Destiny!)

_________________
_______________

Kamal came home late from Office. He pressed the door bell but the door was open. He brought some favourite sweets for Sai as he is finally retired. But to his surprise no one was in the hall. He looked in the kitchen but there too they are not there. He goes to Sai room.
The room was Mess. He was shocked must be an understatement. Usha was lying in the floor unconsciously and Sai was nowhere to be found.
He sprinkle some water to Usha.
She was gaining her consciousness.

Kamal: Usha!!???.... Kya hua Usha? Sai kaha hai? Aur... Kamra (room) itna bikhra kyu hain? Kya hua!! USHAA... BOLO..

Usha: Dada.. V-vo Vit-Viithal aaya tha...
Flashback :

The door bell rang. Usha went to open the door and Sai was checking whether she put all her things or not.
Suddenly Sai heard Usha shouting Vitthal's name.

She peeped through her window : Vitthal pushed hard Usha and was coming near her room. She immediately closed the doors.

Vitthal knocked her door with full force and was breaking it.
She was trying to find a way to escape this situation. But she was trapped in her own Room.

Suddenly door broke with great force of Vitthal. Soon her hairs were in grip of his. She was still trying her best to push him but she was unable. Usha too tried to hit him with a vase but his men hold her and bang her head to the wall mercilessly and she fell.
Sai was crying seeing her maushi laying but still she tried everything to push him.

Vitthal: ayee.. Jyada koshish mat Kar.. Tu mujhse aaj Bach ni payegi.. Kyu faltu me apni energy waste kr rahi Hai..?.. Aaj toh Mai tujhse shaadi karke.. (started tracing her face with his index finger) tere saath..
(his face was an ich far from hers!).. (in intimidating voice).. Suhaagraat banaunga!
And he evilly laughs..

Sai : Tujhe kya lagta Hai Tu mu-mujhe le jayega.. Na-nahi aisa much ni hoga! Mere aaba Tu-Tujhe chodenge Nahi! (he tightens his grip in her hairs)... Aaahhh... Tu-Tu bachega nai... Ab-abbhii bhi samay Hai chod De sh-shaayad Bach Jaye..

Vitthal: Tu meri kabze me gain, Teri maushi zameen me Giri padi Hai... Tere aaba or mere hone wale sasur.. Meri banduk ki goli me same khade hain! Phir bhi Teri akkad gyi ni... Chal Tu...
He started dragging her.

Sai was broken by hearing about her father.. And was numb.. She stopped fighting and tears were flowing from her eyes...

Flashback ends.
_____

And Usha starts crying...

Kamal: kya par main toh Sai ki liye mithaai lene gya Tha....(reality hits!) usne usse jho-jhooth bola! Main use chodunga nai... Maar daalunga use! (His eyes were full red and was filled with rage.)