12. same room ...

Scene opens with Sai looking herself in the mirror...

Sai pov:

Its been three days that i entered this house as a daughter -in -law. I know not everyone is happy about this fact ... bhavani kaku ,omi kaku and baba are the most upset ones..that's why they are ignoring me and virat sir... they all wanted a DIL from a 'rich family' ... like pakhi didi.....
That day when i saw pakhi didi's rage...i could understand her mental state..as i too had lost the one i love the most ..my aaba... that's why i was silent in front of her...
I thought Virat sir may hate me nd my aaba as he lost pakhi didi ..somewhere coz of us... i was numb seeing him in the alcoholic state..i know he never drinks... i thought i should be ready to face his words but what happened next was something unbelievable...

Flashback:

Ashwini informed her that since she and virat are now husband wife...and would now be sharing the same room...

Sai was not shocked then ..as she knew something will gonna be like this only..but she was thinking about pakhi only.. did she reached her home safely? How is she right now? May god give her the courage to tackle all this...only 3 yrs and then can rejoy their lives...

She was just lost in her thoughts when it broke due to door's sound ...
And there she saw...Virat in a miserable state ...her white shirt was now full of dust..his hairs were ruined..his eyes was swollen and red indicating his anger and tears..he was crying ...

He saw sai ..and went towards the bathroom without soeaking anything but due to heavy nd that too 1st time ..he stambled..and was about to fall...but..caught by sai at right time..

She hold his shoulders balancing him and her eyes were too having tears..she held his right hand in her left hand and other in his shoulders...

She made him sit on the bed..and went to take some water..it is then she saw some red spots in her left hand ..she was shocked to find it blood..she saw virat's hand ... blood was flowing heavily...

She immediately took 1st aid box..and started dressing it..but before it..virat jerks his hand and says..

Virat: what's the need of this dressing..it can not heal my wounds ...my wounds r deep inside my heart(pointing towards his heart)...sai..sai i betrayed her...she lost her mental stability for a moment...sh..shee was crying...and i..i ..slapped her...what she mu..mustt be feeling?? Am very bad..

He continued blabbering while sai again started the dressing..she prick some glass pieces from his hand...she understood that due to his anger..he must have broken the beer bottle...Virat kept sharing his heart feelings to sai ..and sai too held his wounded hand in her hand..she closed her eyes...tears were flowing..

Soon he dozed off and fell towards sai ..hugging her...
Sai made him lied comfortably on the bed while she saw him holding her hand tightly...so she slept by holding his hand only..
______
___________

(Everyone(bhavani and gang) tried to ignore both of them ..Ashwini is living sai like her daughter and making her do all the rituals with Mansi...Sai is happy to get the mother love and hurt to see other members ignoring her...)

She was lost in her thoughts when Virat entered the room while wearing his watch..

Virat: sai..tum taiyaar ho..???

Sai : haa Virat sir
(Sai was looking dull)

Virat : are aaj Gadchiroli express kaha gyi..jo har samay train ki tarh bhagti,uchalti or bolti rhti hai?😒

Sai: kya virat sir ... mai kya aapko khargosh lagti hu jo humesha (imitating virat ) bhagti ,uchalti or bolti rahungi...(and she rolls her eyes)

Virat: acha acha thik hai!! Chalo kya hua ye batao!! Tum itni udaas kyu dikh ri ho?

Sai: aap ka kya kbhi college me admission hua hai??

Virat in confusion: kya?

Sai.: nai agar hua hota toh aapko pata chalta na ki kitni nervousness hoti hai interview se pehle...😝

Virat : 😥ach...😨wait!! Tumhre kehne ka kya mtlb?? Ki mai kbhi college ni gya..😑

Sai:maine kahan kuch kaha...aap hi keh re hain...ki aap ni gye😂

Vir: for ur kind information madam ... mai IPS Virat Chavan hu..or tumhe toh pata hi hoga uske liye kitni padhayi krni padhti h😎(sai rolls her eyes) or mujhe iss nervousness ke bare me pata hai...but tumhari nervousness koi or chiz ka ishara deri hai...kya hua? Kyu pareshan ho

Sai : kuch ni bas soch ri thi aapki family ka reaction...😩

Virat assures her and then went out..in hall like in serial everyone opposes them and virat takes a firm stand for Sai .

Sai seeing virat taking stand for her falls into FB.

FLASSHBACK.(next morning after prev fb.)

Virat slowly opens hiseyes and finds their position...sai was sleeping in sitting position ... so he made her lied comfortably...which disturbed her sleep...same time his head was paining and he screams silently...

Sai: rukiye virat sir! Mai aapke liye lemonade lati hu jisse apka hangover utar jaye..

And she goes out of the room to bring it...

Virat was confused but then remembered last night but he remembered only till drinking and way till room...nothing after that ...he cursed himself and was finding it hard to meet sai's eyes...

Soon Sai comes with lemonade and seeing virat's hesistation she says...

Virat sir kal apne boht galat kiya😳...aapko aisa karna shobha ni deta tha...😢

Kya hua Sai..dekho agar mujhse koi galti hui ho toh mujhe maaf kr do but i swear i was not in my senses and i dont remember anything...am really sorry!😢

Are are virat sir! Mere kehne ka matlb aap THE IPS VIRAT CHAVAN ne kal drink kiya😱...vo apko shobha ni deta...but still i can understand...so its all fine😌...par agar apne agli baar drink ki toh bahar sofa or aapka pillow taiyar rahega😉

Virat choked and drunk the lemomade..

FB ends...

Virat snaps his fingers to sai...and tgey leave after the argument...

________
____________
_______

Thats it guyss...

Its boring na??😶 actually i am little ..no no..a lot busyy in my school work right now..recently i got my result for ICSE  and it has some problem in english literature and it is showing 50/100...and in all subjects i got 85+ ..so i am busy a lot ... i hope u can understand and literally sorry for a late update ...

PRECAP: LEAP OF 2 MONTHS...

I decided to take the story fast forward as it is going veryy sloww..

Thank you to the ones who r voting and commenting and a request to the silent readers...plz votee..it just take a second to vote and merely half a minute to comment...and all that is free..NO TAX NO PAYMENT...

Do share ur feedback for this update...

Thank you💙,

Love you❤.

Mystery_id2💜.