24. new entry..

||_●__●_ ||
_|_
| | | |

Hello readers!!! My exams were postponed due to bad weather but now am here with an update... and am telling in advance that now this story is taking the speeeeeeddd...

Happy reading!!

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Nearly after 8 p.m. sairat and pakhi came back home...

Ashwini: sai baadaa...why u r so late..? U went for shopping only ,right..?

Sai : yes aai but then we went to shiv temple and then while returning there was so much traffic that we came late,. But aai ur sai is veryyy hungryy....jaldi se apne haath ka khana khilaiye na...

Ashwini: chal ...aa😊

Virat was just seeing their bonding and was feeling why cant he tell the truth to everyone...

(Feeling pity for virat?!)
______

In Dining table.

Pakhi : actually i wanted to inform that my aai baba are coming tomorrow morning... for my marriage... so i want that u give them the respect that u gave them earlier...

Bha: patralekha...problem is u not ur parents ..

Pakhi rolls her eyes...

___________

Next Day...

Vaishali and uday (pakhis parents ) arrived CN ...they greeted each other...

And then moved to hall...

Uday : bhavani ji ...pakhi is our only daughter and we wanted to make her marry in a grand way...but situation is different... but still we want all the traditions to be performed...

Bha: yes we understand ur view ... and i think u already have something planned...u can tell us...

Ud: now only 5 days are left for marriage so we wanted ..tomorrow beti pujan which is the tradition in our family before marrying our daughters then sangeet, mahendi and haldi ...

bhavani nods...

Vaish: but before that we want sai and virat to sign divorce papers...i cant marry off my daughter from a married man right...

Pakhi: yes mom...and the papers are ready here...

She showed the papers...

All became pale...especially sairat...

Pakhi handovers the papers to virat and asks him to sign first...

Virat while signing reminds his and sai's all  moment...and a tear falls..

Sai too reminds their moments and a tear fell in the papers while signing...

Pakhi and vaishali smirks...

_______________

Leap of 2 days....

_______________

Today is mahendi ...

Sai was applying mahendi on pakhis hands...

Pakhi: sai pls write V for Virat in my henna...

Sai writes...

Ashwini to ninad: ninad see...how my kid is doing everything perfectly hiding all the pain inside... cant we do anything for her?

Nin:what can we do ,ashwini? Even if we want to break this marriage , we cant...coz our son is wrong...

Ash: i am feeling guilty for his mistake.. i think i only failed to give him nice upbringing...

Feeling pity for virat next level :(

Ninad : no ashwini...dont blame urself...

Ash:i wanted my DIL like sai only... who can handle all the situations perfectly...god listened me...but dont know whose black shadow fell over our house that ...

She could not continue...

(Must be of pakhi only😡)

After everybody left sai was going to kitchen when suddenly she was dragged and pinned to the walls...

She tried to shout but the person presses her mouth ...

_________

So thats for today....

Comment who do u think would drag the person....was it virat ? Or....who?

Dont forget to hit the star...

And dont do any kanjoosi....in voting...

What do u think about the current track in ghkkpm...

Tbh, Am really feeling bad for virat and samrat now... i feel sai is not trying to listen her heart and is shown as immature now...abhi tak she was mature but not now..she is hell bend on torturing virat...

But...

Bye bye...

And thank you💙

With love❤,

♤ Mystery_id2💜