𝐈𝐗𝐗

above me I see nobody

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mama you what?"

"Dinner. I invited them over I have plenty of food for 10." she said going off into the kitchen to check the oven.

The door bell rang before they could leave and she went to open the door. "Hey bestfriend!" squealed Aniyah.

"Stop shouting." mumbled Tamari .

"Say it out loud or shush." mugged Aniyah.

"Come in" she simply said hugging Aniyah and dapping Tamari. Tamari looked all over the house his eyes wandered at every corner and then there eyes met.

"Hey yall, how you doing?" asked Kasiyah's mom Latisha.

"We good ma how are you." said Tamari hugging her while his eyes set on Tremani.

Tremani was chilled he lay slightly slouched on the couch drinking his drink playing with Kamiyah on his phone, he was hardly phased by Tamari's appearance.

"Hey Tremani." said Aniyah.

Tremani nodded his head as Kamiyah jumps off his lap to go greet Aniyah. "Tamari I'm sure you haven't met Tremani, Tremani that's Tamari." said Latisha.

"Oh I know- and before Tremani could finish his sentence Kasiyah slapped his thigh and motioned for him to follow her.

"Sorry he had a fat bug on his thigh." she said excusing them.

"What." Tremani was confused but had an idea about what she would say.

"Please let this dinner be normal deal with whatever else whenever else. Ok?" she said.

"Kasiyah this nigga probably put cocaine in your house and he knows you got kids and your really defending him."

"I'm not defending him I'm defending my mama and the rest of us who aren't involved."

Tremani smacked his lip as his hands ran over his face. "Ok I'll leave it."

"Tremani."

"I said I'll leave it." he reassured kissing her cheek.

Kasiyah let out a sigh of relief, the dinner was about to be awkward as hell but she had a plan up her sleeve, of course she still wanted to find out who hid the drugs in her house but she already had an idea about who it was and it was completely different to Tremani's idea.

"Yall good?" asked Latisha.

"Yeah Ma we good." replied Tremani.

"So why's everybody quiet, how's life and shit?" asked Aniyah.

"Two weeks off work is treating me good but I go back next week." said Kasiyah.

"I thought you was off for only three days?" said Tamari.

"She said two weeks." replied Tremani with a stale face.

"Oh cool."

"How's the shop been treating yall?"

"It's good, more customers than usual but we thank God." replied Aniyah.

"Where yall get your shop from?." quizzed Tremani, he wanted to know how his store fell in the hands of Aniyah and most of all Tamari.

"I actually found Tamari in the store and wanted to open my own one, I usually say I had it first because I just do, but he let me have my side in it." she said.